Hey guys, Tanner here.
I'm assuming most of you have read or heard about my cynical messages to Bugs. I do not deny writing them, and willingly accept any consequences that may follow.
On a more relevant note, I shall be leaving Looney Tunes Wiki, most likely forever. The reasons why are as follows:
- It just somehow doesn't feel the same anymore
- The community's always been too small, and the amount of short, choppy stub articles too large.
- I just don't see any point in continuing to edit, or to pretend that we're eventually going to get somewhere.
- Most likely due to my OCD, I've become harmfully addicted to Wikia and should probably try to overcome it
- Teleram - Cheers for being so loyal to me. I hope to continue to get to see you on other wikis.
- Freadliest warrior - Cheers for getting me into Animaniacs and Tiny Toons. Good luck with your wiki.
- CalzoneManiac - I hope you do get promoted eventually; you truly deserve it.
- LevenThumps - You truly deserved your b-crat rights. You have all the qualities a good b-crat should have: loyalty, determination, integrity, all that stuff. Good luck.
- Doctor Bugs - Cheers for standing up to me so many times, even though I treated you like garbo and we now hate each other.
- CNF - You edit pretty fast for a woodpecker.
- Moehoward - Sorry for all the drama I brought to your wiki.
Goodbye, everyone. And good luck with the wiki.
- Best regards,
My name is Skrillex 17:56, July 26, 2013 (UTC)