|Tom Turk and Daffy|
Daffy agrees to hide a turkey named Tom Turk from Porky Pig, until he learns that Porky Pig is planning to serve the turkey for dinner, then stool turns pigeon.
- VHS - Viddy-Oh! For Kids Cartoon Festivals: Porky Pig and Daffy Duck Cartoon Festival Featuring "Tick Tock Tuckered"
- VHS - Viddy-Oh! For Kids Cartoon Festivals: Porky Pig Cartoon Festival Featuring "Tom Turk and Daffy"
- VHS - Cartoon Moviestars: Porky Pig and Company
- DVD - Looney Tunes Super Stars' Porky & Friends: Hilarious Ham
- This is one of the earliest Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies cartoons written by two storymen instead of just one; in this case both Michael Maltese and Tedd Pierce wrote this cartoon. For some reason both names are not credited by their actual names in the credits; instead they are credited as "The Staff" (probably due to the sparse on-screen credits of pre-"Hare Trigger" shorts).[citation needed|date=]
- Tom Turk would later reappear in the 1949 Daffy Duck cartoon "Holiday for Drumsticks", albeit redesigned and having a different voice.
- The copyright was renewed on 1971.