FANDOM


  • New-looney-tunes.intro

    Welcome to the place to discuss any news and opinions on the new Looney Tunes TV show, New Looney Tunes, formerly known as Wabbit: A Looney Tunes Prod.

    I should note that the episodes on Boomerang's streaming service are now using the "New Looney Tunes" title.

    I am fully aware that several Season 2 episodes that have not been released in the United States have been released online on unofficial sources. For legal reasons, please do not upload the videos onto the wiki or post links to the downloads. If you want to exchange the links, please do so elsewhere, such as via e-mail.

      Loading editor
    • Have episodes 27-52 been released on there? I plan to get the streaming service when there are more titles. As such, the streaming service should have full access to the entire MGM/WB library. This will get people to buy them.

        Loading editor
    • Orange Mo wrote: Have episodes 27-52 been released on there? I plan to get the streaming service when there are more titles. As such, the streaming service should have full access to the entire MGM/WB library. This will get people to buy them.

      No; they only go up to "Bugs on Par"/"Fast Feud".

      I agree with you that they should add more titles. There's a wide variety of Hanna-Barbera shows on DVD (via Warner Archive) but not on the streaming service. (I'm not that big on Hanna-Barbera, but still.)

        Loading editor
    • Are there any Episodes of season 2 out? I keep seeing clips of them but i can't find full episodes on the internet or even on DVD

        Loading editor
    • D-man the guy wrote: Are there any Episodes of season 2 out? I keep seeing clips of them but i can't find full episodes on the internet or even on DVD

      None of the episodes of season 2 have even been on clips. Season 1 hasn't even finished airing in the US.

        Loading editor
    • WikiExpertXV
      WikiExpertXV removed this reply because:
      not enough as its own comment
      02:36, August 8, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • Orange Mo wrote: Have episodes 27-52 been released on there? I plan to get the streaming service when there are more titles. As such, the streaming service should have full access to the entire MGM/WB library. This will get people to buy them.

      Speaking of the Looney Tunes library, they should also include the cartoons featuring mexican characters like Speedy Gonzales. And have all of the post-1964 Looney Tunes available on stream.

      Sure I don't like the Bill Hendricks/Warner Bros.-Seven Arts era Looney Tunes (mainly for their Alex Lovy cartoons and the small sound effects library), but I except them to be viewed on TV and on stream.

        Loading editor
    • WikiExpertXV wrote:

      Orange Mo wrote: Have episodes 27-52 been released on there? I plan to get the streaming service when there are more titles. As such, the streaming service should have full access to the entire MGM/WB library. This will get people to buy them.

      Speaking of the Looney Tunes library, they should also include the cartoons featuring mexican characters like Speedy Gonzales. And have all of the post-1964 Looney Tunes available on stream.

      Sure I don't like the Bill Hendricks/Warner Bros.-Seven Arts era Looney Tunes (mainly for their Alex Lovy cartoons and the small sound effects library), but I except them to be viewed on TV and on stream.

      Agreed, the DePatie-Freleng/Seven-Arts deserve some screen time. Despite them being "bad classic cartoons", at least those cartoons are better than a lot of today's modern shows.

      Yes stereotypes should be on stream. We are paying for this.

      "Oh, I'm sorry. We can't show these cartoons due to stereotyping," Boomerang said.

      "Well, I'll take my money back and cancel," the customer said.

      If they want money they show what we want.

        Loading editor
    • It need be waiting til announced

        Loading editor
    • Heroing12 wrote: It need be waiting til announced

      What needs to?

        Loading editor
    • Wabbit season 2 English verision took about patience.

      Orange Mo wrote:

      Heroing12 wrote: It need be waiting til announced

      What needs to?

        Loading editor
    • Heroing12 wrote:

      Wabbit season 2 English verision took about patience.

      Orange Mo wrote:

      Heroing12 wrote: It need be waiting til announced

      What needs to?

      You literally put nothing. And what's it?

        Loading editor
    • Orange Mo wrote:

      Heroing12 wrote:

      Wabbit season 2 English verision took about patience.

      Orange Mo wrote:

      Heroing12 wrote: It need be waiting til announced

      What needs to?

      You literally put nothing. And what's it?

      Heroing12 said:

      Wabbit season 2 English verision took about patience.

        Loading editor
    • Krazy Rabbit wrote:

      Orange Mo wrote:

      Heroing12 wrote:

      Wabbit season 2 English verision took about patience.

      Orange Mo wrote:

      Heroing12 wrote: It need be waiting til announced

      What needs to?

      You literally put nothing. And what's it?

      Heroing12 said:

      Wabbit season 2 English verision took about patience.

      English audio is already out for people who use SAP in France/Brazil/Poland.

        Loading editor
    • Clips of some unaired episodes can be found on the Boomerang France YouTube channel.

        Loading editor
    • Okay, here are my thoughts on the show.

      Here's what I like:

      • Some of the ideas are funny.
      • The voice acting. It's fine; Bergman does a good Bugs Bunny.
      • Bringing back the original Porky Pig design.

      Here's what I can tolerate:

      • The character designs are okay.

      Now, here's what they could improve:

      • I don't really like the instrumental music; it lacks energy. I feel they should use more "classic" popular tunes from Warner Bros.' music library, like they did on the original shorts. That, or spring for an orchestra, though I doubt that'll happen.
      • More variety in camera angles.
      • The backgrounds. They seem rather flat to me. I wish they had more "oomph." Also, vary the lighting. If you compare the backgrounds for The Looney Tunes Show season 1, there's some subtle lighting that makes it so that it's not completely bright, which they ditched in season 2.

      However, I overall enjoy the show and I hope they improve on it.

        Loading editor
    • Just found two promos for the show that say that the new episodes will be airing on Boomerang UK next month:

        Loading editor
    • Krazy Rabbit wrote: Just found two promos for the show that say that the new episodes will be airing on Boomerang UK next month:

      Yes, finally. English versions will be aired.

        Loading editor
    • Orange Mo
      Orange Mo removed this reply because:
      against policy plus I already know of this link
      19:11, October 19, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • well i saw that lola is also appeared on wabbit also

        Loading editor
    • I watch English verision now it was other day

      Some episodes is not aired yet there only have on teletoon Canadian Channel not Cartoon Network or maybe boomerang

        Loading editor
    • https://twitter.com/popkornkat/status/967470681842577408 Apparently Boomerang now has New Looney Tunes episodes past S01E26!

      As of this writing, they go up to "Love is in the Hair"/"Valentine's Dayffy".

        Loading editor
    • Gee, i wonder what Gabby, Cool Cat or Merlin the Mouse would like in new Looney Tunes. Including Sniffles

        Loading editor
    • Kylefan92 wrote: Gee, i wonder what Gabby, Cool Cat or Merlin the Mouse would like in new Looney Tunes. Including Sniffles

      Gabby will appear on "Gettin' Your Goat" and "Tweet Team"

        Loading editor
    • I hope other minor looney tunes characters appears on season 3

        Loading editor
    • Sorry but I don't like it 'cause I stick to the original cartoons like with Scooby Doo. There are just charcters that just annoy the *bleep* out of me, like the thing Ivana does with her teeth

        Loading editor
    • Still doll85 wrote: Sorry but I don't like it 'cause I stick to the original cartoons like with Scooby Doo. There are just charcters that just annoy the *bleep* out of me, like the thing Ivana does with her teeth

      That's not annoying. I personally like the show, although it did have some flaws in Season 1.

        Loading editor
    • Still doll85 wrote:
      Sorry but I don't like it 'cause I stick to the original cartoons like with Scooby Doo. There are just charcters that just annoy the *bleep* out of me, like the thing Ivana does with her teeth

      I don't know what this means, could you explain in more detail, are you saying you don't like Looney Tunes Characters? Or that the New Characters ruin it for you? Or that you only like old stuff? Or what?

        Loading editor
    • Any no spoilers

        Loading editor
    • Heroing12 wrote: Any no spoilers

      What about them?

        Loading editor
    • D-man the guy wrote:
      Still doll85 wrote:
      Sorry but I don't like it 'cause I stick to the original cartoons like with Scooby Doo. There are just charcters that just annoy the *bleep* out of me, like the thing Ivana does with her teeth
      I don't know what this means, could you explain in more detail, are you saying you don't like Looney Tunes Characters? Or that the New Characters ruin it for you? Or that you only like old stuff? Or what?

      *shrug* I just hate 'em that's all and I love originals that's all

        Loading editor
    • What what? All of the above?

      EDIT: I dunno why but somebodu edited my comment with out asking..

        Loading editor
    • Heroing12
      Heroing12 removed this reply because:
      Editing it
      23:50, March 11, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Orange Mo wrote:

      Heroing12 wrote: Any no spoilers

      What about them?

      They haven’t announcement new looney tunes season three episode list yet

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message