Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Trial of Duck Dodgers|
|Episode #:||1 (1a)|
|Written by:|| Spike Brandt and Tony Cervone|
|Date aired:||September 6, 2003|
|Next episode:||Big Bug Mamas|
The Trial of Duck Dodgers is the first part of the debut episode of Duck Dodgers.
Captain Duck Dodgers is on trial for make an alternative defense to protect the Earth. The Captain Star Johnson commands the trial, but dodgers has good information, coming to invite the Queen Tyr'ahnee as evidence. In the end, Dodgers was found innocent by the Judge, but had to pay the fine for that large amount of weaponry seized, potatoes!
- Duck Dodgers
- Eager Young Space Cadet
- Star Johnson (debut appearance)
- Dr. I.Q. Hi
- Queen Tyr'ahnee (debut appearance)
- Commander X2 (debut appearance)
- Martian Centurion (debut appearance)
- Judge Roboticus (debut appearance)
|Duck Dodgers / Commander X2||Joe Alaskey|
|Eager Young Space Cadet||Bob Bergen|
|Star Johnson||John O'Hurley|
|Dr. I.Q. Hi / Judge Roboticus||Richard McGonagle|
|Queen Tyr'ahnee||Tia Carrere|
|Martian Centurion||Michael Dorn|
- This episode marks the first appearance of the Queen Tyr'ahnee, recurring character of Duck Dodgers.
- The places that are shown when it's raining chips on Earth, include France, India and Japan.