Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article is a stub. You can help Looney Tunes Wiki by expanding it.
|The Grand Old Duck of York|
|Directed by:||Ethan Spaulding|
|Written by:|| Hugh Davidson |
|Merrie Melodies:||Daffy's Legacy|
|Date aired:||May 14, 2013|
|Previous episode:||Gribbler's Quest|
|Next episode:||Ridiculous Journey|
The Grand Old Duck of York is the 18th episode in Season 2 of The Looney Tunes Show and 44th episode overall.
Daffy Duck learns to play the piano, much to the annoyance of Bugs. It disrupts the entire neighborhood. Bugs then buys earplugs to drain the noise out. He soon learns he can use the earplugs on more than Daffy.
|Bugs Bunny / Daffy Duck||Jeff Bergman|
|Porky Pig||Bob Bergen|
|Yosemite Sam||Maurice LaMarche|
|Speedy Gonzales||Fred Armisen|
|Additional Voices||Rachel Ramras|
- Daffy Duck
- Bugs Bunny
- Speedy Gonzales
- Winnie Yang (debut appearance)
- Tina Russo (in Daffy's Legacy only)
- Daffy's grandmother (appears in flashback) (debut appearance)
- Lola Bunny
- Porky's Sister/Porky's Mom (mentioned only)
- Ray and Vic (debut appearance)
- The title is a parody of the tune, The Grand Old Duke of the York.
- This episode reveales that Porky has a sister.
- Granny is teaching piano lessons even though she has hearing problems. It is possible it doesn't matter as nobody's talking and it's just music or she got a hearing aid.