This article/section is a stub. You can help Looney Tunes Wiki by expanding it.
Country Mouse is a 1935 Merrie Melodies cartoon.
A mouse who is tough wants to become the heavyweight of the world, however he faces difficulty when his Grandma doesn't want him to fight. During the night he sneaks off to go to the game, which his Grandmother just so happens to have heard on the radio, and she goes after him so he can stop fighting, but something strange happens instead.
- Beans and Porky appear at the beginning.
- The cartoon's a.a.p. print is also one of the very few AAP CN airings (without the AAP opening card) after 1995, although a 1995 dubbed version print does exist.
- It is the oldest cartoon released to be reissued into the Blue Ribbon program.
- LaserDisc - The Golden Age of Looney Tunes, Volume 5, Side 4 (a.a.p. print)
- DVD - Looney Tunes Mouse Chronicles: The Chuck Jones Collection (USA 1995 dubbed print)