|The Cat Who Knew Too Much|
The Cat Who Knew Too Much is the first episode of The Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries.
The title is a play on the 1934 Alfred Hitchcock thriller The Man Who Knew Too Much.
- Granny is seen reading Gone with the Wind at the start of the episode.
- Louie Z. Anna entered Daffy Duck in last year's contest, as seen in the photo Granny finds. In the photo, Daffy is coated entirely in yellow coloring.
- Louie Z. Anna's character design closely resembles those of Colonel Shuffle.
- Rocky and Mugsy also made an appearance helping the other two bad guys.
- June Foray, who at this point of her life couldn't sing, had to sing in this episode. As such, the recording took a while and Warner Bros. made sure to not give her any more singing roles.
- When Louie refers to Granny as "cher," a French endearment, Granny thinks she is being compared to the pop singer Cher.