The title is a play on the phrase "stark naked."
The Drunk Stork is delivering babies, and at every stop he celebrates with a drink with the parents. Meanwhile at Daffy's house, his wife Daphne is knitting a tiny sweater. He gets angry and vows to give the stork a reception he won't forget. He sets up anti-aircraft guns on the roof, bear traps in the bushes, a trampoline in the fireplace, a guillotine in the doorway, and alligators in the basement. The stork tries to deliver him an egg, and somehow evades all of the traps as Daffy falls into them. Legs pop out of the egg, so the stork lets it wander into Daffy's house and he leaves. When the egg hatches, it looks just like the stork, so Daffy flies it back to him, happy to finally give him a dose of his own medicine.
- VHS - Daffy Duck: Tales from the Duckside
- LaserDisc - Daffy Duck's Screen Classics: Duck Victory
- DVD - Looney Tunes Super Stars' Daffy Duck: Frustrated Fowl (cropped for widescreen)
- The stork's first stop is the apartment of Mr. & Mrs. Pierce. This is a reference to longtime Termite Terrace veteran writer Tedd Pierce.
- Unlike most cartoons featuring the drunk stork, the stork starts out sober at first, but quickly becomes inebriated after celebrating with the parents after each delivery.