Daffy and General Porky (wearing a Napoleon-style hat) command a Cavalry outpost in the old west. Porky is asleep, so when they get attacked by Indians, Daffy is the only one who sees them. A series of gags ensue, resulting in Porky demanding bullets. While Daffy carries these bullets, he turns into a machine gun, which Porky uses to drive off the Indians.
- Laserdisc - The Golden Age of Looney Tunes, Vol. 3, Side 9: Porky and Daffy
- This is a color remake of the 1939 cartoon Scalp Trouble.
- Some of the fights gags feature recycled footage from Johnny Smith and Poker-Huntas.
- Some Blue Ribbon prints have the 1939-40 opening theme plastered. Evidence is at this link. 
- While the original titles are known to exist, it is unknown if they will be acquired for future releases.