Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Six Flags Great America (under the Marriott name) was the first theme park in the world to have the rights to use the Looney Tunes characters in their parks (these rights would later lead to all Six Flags parks using the Looney Tunes in their parks).
Looney Tunes Attractions Operated
- Bugs Bunny Land (1980s - 1997)
- Bugs Bunny National Park (also known as Looney Tunes National Park)
- The Looney Tooter (1998-2010)
- Looney Tunes Lodge (1998-2010)
- Waddaview National Park Charter Service (1998-2010)
- Porky's Buzzy Beez (1998-2010; 2012)
- Petunia's Love Bugz (1998-2009)
- Pepe Le Pew's Peak (1998-2009)
- Nature Trail (1998-2010)
- Yosemite Sam's National Park Tour (1998-2010)
Looney Tunes Shows Operated
- The Toonite Show Staring Bugs Bunny (1993-unknown)
- Looney Tunes Dance-Off (2009-2011)
- Madcap Mardigras (2012-present)
Looney Tunes Shops Operated
- Bugs Bunny and Co.
- Tweety and Co.
- Carousel Plaza Gifts (variety of merchandise offered, including Looney Tunes)