Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Six Flags Discovery Kingdom (formerly known as Six Flags Marine World, Marine World, The New Marine World Theme Park, and Marine World Africa USA) is a Six Flags animal theme park located in Vallejo, California.
Rides and attractions
- Tazmanian Devil
Looney Tunes Seaport (formerly Popeye's Seaport from 1997 through 1998)
- Acme Fun Factory – A large indoor play structure where children and their parents can shoot foam balls at targets or each other; opened in 1997.
- Pepe Le Pew's Rafts of Romance – Small tea cup ride; opened in 1997.
- Elmer's Weather Balloons (Zamperla Samba Balloons)- A circular ride where kids can spin their cars while the ride changes elevation; opened in 1997.
- Sylvester's Pounce and Bounce (Zamperla Jumpin' Star) – A children's drop ride; opened in 1999.
- Bugs Buccaneer (Sartori kiddie swinging ship); opened in 1999.
- Taz's Typhoon (Zamperla Lolly Swing) – A children's version of the swing ride; opened in 1997.
- Daffy's Deep Sea Dive (Zamperla Crazy Sub) – A yellow submarine where kids and their parents experience quick ascents and sudden drops; opened in 1997.
- Foghorn Leghorn's Seaport Railway (Zamperla Rio Grande) – Train ride; opened in 1997.
- Yosemite Sam's Flight School – Pint sized planes where children control how high they go; opened in 1997.
- Seaport Carousel – A small merry-go-round with exotic animals; opened in 1997.
- Acme Water Works – A large interactive water play structure; opened in 1997. Closed in 2013.