Six Flags Discovery Kingdom (formerly known as Six Flags Marine World, Marine World, The New Marine World Theme Park, and Marine World Africa USA) is a Six Flags animal theme park located in Vallejo, California, about 20 miles north of San Francisco.
Rides and attractions
- Tazmanian Devil
Looney Tunes Seaport (formerly Popeye's Seaport from 1997 through 1998)
- Acme Fun Factory – A large indoor play structure where children and their parents can shoot foam balls at targets or each other; opened in 1997.
- Pepe Le Pew's Rafts of Romance – Small tea cup ride; opened in 1997.
- Elmer's Weather Balloons (Zamperla Samba Balloons)- A circular ride where kids can spin their cars while the ride changes elevation; opened in 1997.
- Sylvester's Pounce and Bounce (Zamperla Jumpin' Star) – A children's drop ride; opened in 1999.
- Bugs Buccaneer (Sartori kiddie swinging ship); opened in 1999.
- Taz's Typhoon (Zamperla Lolly Swing) – A children's version of the swing ride; opened in 1997.
- Daffy's Deep Sea Dive (Zamperla Crazy Sub) – A yellow submarine where kids and their parents experience quick ascents and sudden drops; opened in 1997.
- Foghorn Leghorn's Seaport Railway (Zamperla Rio Grande) – Train ride; opened in 1997.
- Yosemite Sam's Flight School – Pint sized planes where children control how high they go; opened in 1997.
- Seaport Carousel – A small merry-go-round with exotic animals; opened in 1997.
- Acme Water Works – A large interactive water play structure; opened in 1997. Closed in 2013.