Red-Headed Baby is a 1931 Merrie Melodies cartoon.
When the toymaker goes to sleep, a red-headed baby doll and the rest of his creations come to life. She turns on the radio and they have a party. An evil spider on the ceiling spies her and comes down to abduct her. Napoleon the toy soldier comes to her rescue.
- LaserDisc - The Golden Age of Looney Tunes, Vol. 3, Side 1: Harman-Ising
- DVD - Cimmaron (1931) (added as bonus)
- DVD - Storks (added as bonus) (Wales)
- The 1995 dubbed version's opening titles were edited and tweaked because of the opening title card ruined by the hand-color animation.
- When TBS aired this cartoon (in the days before Cartoon Network and Boomerang were created), they aired a redrawn version that cut the part near the end where the title character dances with two blackfaced dolls.