Porky lives in an igloo in the Arctic, where he sleeps with a polar bear, bathes in water that freezes up at once, and dances in the ice and snow with the native fauna. A greedy fur trapper named I. Killem arrives and threatens Porky and his friends. Porky responds with firing a musket with explosives. Killem flees into a whale that he mistakes for a kayak.
- Laserdisc - Longitude and Looneytude: Globetrotting Looney Tunes Favorites
- DVD - Looney Tunes Golden Collection: Volume 5, Disc 4
- Nickelodeon airings of this cartoon deleted two gun shooting scenes:
- The hunter shooting his machine gun at a penguin, leaving bullet holes in the penguin's shadow, which dramatically dies as the penguin himself watches in horror.
- A drunken walrus being riddled with gunfire, claiming, "Ya never even touched me," drinking some of his liquor, and having the fluid leak out of the holes in his body.