Stamped on February 2017. This article or section does not cite any sources. Please add RELIABLE citations to help verify the article's content. Do not use Wikipedia or any other wikis as a source. Unsourced info can be questioned and eventually removed.
This article/section is a stub. You can help Looney Tunes Wiki by expanding it.
Parque Warner Madrid (previously known as Warner Bros. Movie World Madrid and Warner Bros. Park) is a theme park located 25 km southeast of Madrid, Spain, in the municipality of San Martín de la Vega, which opened on April 6, 2002.
DC Superheroes World
Warner Bros. Studios
Old West Territory
- Rápidos ACME - River Rapids ride
- ACME Park - Playground with pool balls
- ACME, juegos de agua - Water Games
- Correo Aéreo - Family flat ride of Elmer Fudd
- Cohetes Espaciales - Children's flat ride of Marvin the Martian
- La madriguera de Bugs Bunny - Bugs Bunny House
- El camerino del Pato Lucas - Daffy Duck House
- La casa de la abuelita - Tweety and Sylvester the Cat House
- Correcaminos Bip Bip - Family Roller coaster
- ¡A toda máquina! - Rocking tug of Foghorn Leghorn
- He visto un lindo gatito - Kite Flyer of Tweety
- Emergencias Pato Lucas - Fire Brigade of Daffy Duck
- Los juegos de Marvin el marciano - skill games of Marvin the Martian