New Looney Tunes (Season 2 and onwards, because Season 1 is still airing in the United States, the show is still known as Wabbit - A Looney Tunes Production) is a Warner Bros. Animation produced series for Boomerang/Cartoon Network. This new series was announced at Cartoon Network's upfront in 2014 to replace The Looney Tunes Show.
The shorts focus on Bugs Bunny with new adventures in the form of shorts. In the later seasons, other characters will be the main stars, as revealed on Boomerang France's Facebook page. The show was called bugs! in Europe for Season 1.
The series features two five-minute shorts in each fifteen-minute block and four five-minute shorts in each half-hour block. Originally the series was planned to air exclusively on Boomerang, but the series aired on Cartoon Network on September 21, 2015 due to last-minute scheduling changes. 
New episodes have been announced to be aired in the United States after a year-long hiatus. The new episodes will be released through Boomerang's SVOD service in addition to airing on television. However, the new episodes have yet to surface on the SVOD platform.  As of April 7, 2017, with episodes sporadically returning to television, the show has moved to Boomerang permanently as the case with all Warner Bros. Animation shows, sans Teen Titans Go!.
New Looney Tunes was announced at Cartoon Network Upfront 2014 for a 2015 premiere. 
- "The hilarious, heroic and mischievous Bugs Bunny you love is back! From Warner Bros. Animation, Bugs stars in an all-new series consisting of comedic shorts that find the iconic carrot-loving rabbit matching wits against (and getting the best of) classic characters like Yosemite Sam and Wile E. Coyote. Along the way, Bugs encounters brand-new foes…and he has help from new friends like Bigfoot and Squeaks the Squirrel."
In Wabbit/New Looney Tunes, the Looney Tunes return to their slapstick-comedy roots. Each episode contains two shorts, starring Bugs Bunny as the main character.
Other Looney Tunes characters such as Wile E. Coyote and Yosemite Sam, show up to annoy him. Some characters are given new traits: Wile E. Coyote, for example, is Bugs' smart-aleck neighbor (akin to Wile E.'s previous outings with the rabbit), Yosemite Sam has a pudgy appearance and a larger mustache, and the Tasmanian Devil (renamed "Theodore Tasmanian") is employed as an accountant, though he represses his true self.
Added in are new characters who come to befriend Bugs like Squeaks the Squirrel and a childlike version of Bigfoot.
Likewise, Bugs faces new villains, but not without the help of his friends. Bugs faces off against ninjas, barbarians, terminators, and a rabbit version of the Grim Reaper named Carl the Grim Rabbit.
Stamped on August 2017. This article or section needs additional citations for verification. Please add reliable citations to help verify the article's content.
Do not use Wikipedia or any other wikis as a source. Unsourced info can be questioned and eventually removed.
- Bugs Bunny (voiced by Jeff Bergman)
- Squeaks the Squirrel (voiced by Dee Bradley Baker)
- Bigfoot (voiced by Matthew Mercer)
- Yosemite Sam (voiced by Maurice LaMarche (season 1) and Fred Tatasciore (season 2))
- Wile E. Coyote (voiced by J.P. Karliak)
- Tasmanian Devil (voiced by Jim Cummings)
- Foghorn Leghorn (voiced by Jeff Bergman)
- Sir Littlechin (voiced by Daran Norris)
- Winter Stag (voiced by Jeff Bennett)
- Jack (voiced by Steve Blum)
- Shifty the Squirrel (voiced by Dee Bradley Baker)
- Carl the Grim Rabbit and his wife Cheryl (voiced respectively by Fred Tatasciore and Candi Milo)
- Leslie P. Lilylegs (voiced by Carlos Alazraqui)
- Elliott Sampson (voiced by Carlos Alazraqui)
- Cal (voiced by Eric Bauza)
- Porky Pig (voiced by Bob Bergen)
- Daffy Duck (voiced by Dee Bradley Baker)
- Elmer Fudd (voiced by Jeff Bergman)
- Slugsworthy the First (voiced by John DiMaggio)
- Dr. Clovenhoof (voiced by Jeff Bennett)
- Claudette Dupri (voiced by Kath Soucie)
- Pepe Le Pew (voiced by Eric Bauza) [citation needed|date=]
- Mac and Tosh
- Granny (voiced by Candi Milo)
- Sylvester (voiced by Jeff Bergman)
- Tweety (voiced by Bob Bergen)
- Shameless O'Scanty (voiced by Carlos Alazraqui)
- Hubie and Bertie (both voiced by Jeff Bennett)
- Cecil Turtle (voiced by Jeff Bergman)[citation needed|date=]
- Michigan J. Frog
- Squint Eatswood (voiced by Jim Ward)
- Thes (voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Blacque Jacque Shellacque (voiced by Jim Cummings) [citation needed|date=]
- Ivana (voiced by Candi Milo)
This page or section is under construction. Please help us work on it.
- This is yet another Looney Tunes spin-off to introduce new characters but focus on mainly one character, Bugs Bunny. However this has been retooled in the second season, in where there are episodes that focus on other Looney Tunes characters as well as Bugs.
- Originally, Squeaks the Squirrel has a different prototypical design.[citation needed|date=]
- The TV Guide Comic-Con Special Issue featured a redesigned version of Squeaks the Squirrel.[citation needed|date=]
- The show evokes the classics (like Warner Bros. series The Tom and Jerry Show), but tries to stay away from a lot of the cliches (e.g. rarely anvils). Sometimes a cliche will be used if needed.
- Porky Pig first appears in "Airpork Security".
- Daffy Duck first appears in "Porky's Duck-Livery Service". He also appeared in the Boomerang Upfront for 2017.
- Elmer Fudd first appears in "Bugs in the Petting Zoo" according to a WB Kids YouTube clip.
- Cecil Turtle, Mac and Tosh, Tweety, Sylvester the Cat, Granny, and Pepé Le Pew (character) are all set to appear in the show at some point, according to the new Season 2 opening theme. Since June Foray has passed away, it is unknown who did voice work for Granny starting in Season 2.
- Main article: New Looney Tunes Episode Guide and List
- ↑ https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=719384878222822&id=224005734427408&_rdr
- ↑ https://twitter.com/cartoonnetwork/status/644933942597013504
- ↑ http://variety.com/2017/digital/news/boomerang-cartoon-streaming-subscription-time-warner-turner-wb-1202003660/
- ↑ http://www.toonzone.net/forums/threads/talkback-new-looney-tunes-episodes-discussion.5503411/page-20#post-85547201
- ↑ http://blogs.indiewire.com/animationscoop/wabbit-a-looney-tunes-production-toplines-cartoon-network-upfront-presentation
- ↑ https://twitter.com/matthewmercer/status/645418910750105601
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x70CbUBH4b4
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLkdzBvMcE4
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGG7yUfsggw
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCHBvT49GAk&t=1s
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9KXKz1UEUA