New Looney Tunes (Season 2 and onwards, because Season 1 is still airing in the United States, the show is still known as Wabbit - A Looney Tunes Production) is a Warner Bros. Animation produced series for Boomerang/Cartoon Network. The series was announced at Cartoon Network's upfront in 2014 to replace The Looney Tunes Show.
Season 1 focuses on Bugs Bunny and his friend Squeaks the Squirrel with new adventures in the form of shorts. In the later seasons, Daffy Duck and Porky Pig will join the main cast, and other original Looney Tunes characters will make recurring appearances, as revealed on Boomerang France's Facebook page. The show was called bugs! in Europe for Season 1.
The series features two five-minute shorts in each fifteen-minute block and four five-minute shorts in each half-hour block. Originally the series was planned to air exclusively on Boomerang, but the series aired on Cartoon Network on September 21, 2015 due to last-minute scheduling changes.
New episodes have been announced to be aired in the United States after a year-long hiatus. The new episodes will be released through Boomerang's SVOD service in addition to airing on television later on.  As of April 7, 2017, with episodes sporadically returning to television, the show has moved its new home to Boomerang as the case with all Warner Bros. Animation shows, sans Teen Titans Go! and Unikitty!
Despite the low viewership ratings in the United States, the high viewership ratings in the United Kingdom, France, and Brazil has allowed New Looney Tunes to be picked up for a third season. The third season is in the early stages of development.
New Looney Tunes was announced at Cartoon Network Upfront 2014 for a 2015 premiere. 
- "The hilarious, heroic and mischievous Bugs Bunny you love is back! From Warner Bros. Animation, Bugs stars in an all-new series consisting of comedic shorts that find the iconic carrot-loving rabbit matching wits against (and getting the best of) classic characters like Yosemite Sam and Wile E. Coyote. Along the way, Bugs encounters brand-new foes…and he has help from new friends like Bigfoot and Squeaks the Squirrel."
In Season 1 of Wabbit/New Looney Tunes, the Looney Tunes return to their slapstick-comedy roots. Each episode contains two shorts, starring Bugs Bunny as the main character.
Other Looney Tunes characters such as Wile E. Coyote and Yosemite Sam, show up to annoy him. Some characters are given new traits: Wile E. Coyote, for example, is Bugs' smart-aleck neighbor (akin to Wile E.'s previous outings with the rabbit), Yosemite Sam has a pudgy appearance and a larger mustache, and the Tasmanian Devil (renamed "Theodore Tasmanian") is employed as an accountant, though he represses his true self.
Added in are new characters who come to befriend Bugs like Squeaks the Squirrel and a childlike version of Bigfoot.
Likewise, Bugs faces new villains, but not without the help of his friends. Bugs faces off against Cal, a Barbarian, a Leprechaun, hazmats, or a rabbit version of the Grim Reaper named Carl the Grim Rabbit.
In Season 2, Daffy Duck also faces against classic or new villains.
Stamped on August 2017. This article or section needs additional citations for verification. Please add reliable citations to help verify the article's content.
Do not use Wikipedia or any other wikis as a source. Unsourced info can be questioned and may be removed without notice.
Note: If there is no reference or citation needed tag, the reference for the voice actor is from the credits.
- Bugs Bunny (voiced by Jeff Bergman)
- Squeaks the Squirrel (voiced by Dee Bradley Baker)
- Daffy Duck (voiced by Dee Bradley Baker)
- Porky Pig (voiced by Bob Bergen)
- Bigfoot (voiced by Matthew Mercer)
- Yosemite Sam (voiced by Maurice LaMarche in Season 1 and Fred Tatasciore in Season 2)
- Wile E. Coyote (voiced by J.P. Karliak)
- Leslie P. Lilylegs (voiced by Carlos Alazraqui)
- Dr. Clovenhoof (voiced by Jeff Bennett)
- Elliot Sampson (voiced by Carlos Alazraqui)
- Foghorn Leghorn (voiced by Jeff Bergman)
- Sir Littlechin (voiced by Daran Norris)
- Cal (voiced by Eric Bauza)
- Viktor (voiced by Keith Ferguson)
- Elmer Fudd (voiced by Jeff Bergman)
- Slugsworthy the First (voiced by John DiMaggio)
- Pampreen Perdy (voiced by Kath Soucie)
- Paul Perdy
- Tasmanian Devil (voiced by Jim Cummings)
- Thes (voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Claudette Dupri (voiced by Kath Soucie)
- Pepe Le Pew (voiced by Eric Bauza) [citation needed|date=]
- Sylvester (voiced by Jeff Bergman)
- Tweety (voiced by Bob Bergen)
- Cecil Turtle (voiced by Jeff Bergman in Season 1 and Matt Craig in Season 2)
- Squint Eatswood (voiced by Jim Ward)
- Shifty the Squirrel (voiced by Dee Bradley Baker)
- Ivana (voiced by Candi Milo)
- Horace the Horse (voiced by Jeff Bennett)
- Shameless O'Scanty (voiced by Carlos Alazraqui)
- Barbarian (voiced by Steve Blum)
- Krakos the Polar Bear (voiced by Dee Bradley Baker)
- Hazmats (voiced by Matt Craig)
- Carl the Grim Rabbit (voiced by Dee Bradley Baker in "The Grim Rabbit" and Fred Tatasciore in "Your Bunny or Your Life", "Grim on Vacation", "Just One of Those Days", and "Quiet the Undertaking")
- Tad Tucker (voiced by Carlos Alazraqui)
- Eagle Scout (voiced by Cedric Yarbough)
- Three Scouts (voiced by Candi Milo and Matthew Yang King)
- Mac and Tosh
- Hubie and Bertie (both voiced by Jeff Bennett)
- Gabby Goat
- Michigan J. Frog
- Boyd (voiced by Mikey Kelley)
- Winter Stag (voiced by Jeff Bennett)
- Jack (voiced by Steve Blum)
- Cheryl (voiced by Candi Milo)
- Blacque Jacque Shellacque (voiced by Jim Cummings) [citation needed|date=]
This page or section is under construction. Please help us work on it.
- This is yet another Looney Tunes spin-off to introduce new characters but focus on mainly one character, Bugs Bunny. However this has been retooled in the second season, in where there are episodes that focus on other Looney Tunes characters as well as Bugs.
- Originally, Squeaks the Squirrel has a different prototypical design (see Gallery).
- The TV Guide Comic-Con Special Issue featured a redesigned version of Squeaks the Squirrel.
- The show evokes the classics (like Warner Bros. 2014 TV series The Tom and Jerry Show), but tries to stay away from a lot of the cliches (e.g. rarely anvils or TNT). Sometimes, a cliche will be used if needed like.
- Porky Pig first appears in "Airpork Security".
- Daffy Duck first appears in "Porky's Duck-Livery Service". He also appeared in the Boomerang Upfront for 2017.
- Elmer Fudd first appears in "Bugs in the Petting Zoo" according to a WB Kids YouTube clip.
- Cecil Turtle first appears in "Tour de Bugs".
- Tweety, Sylvester, and Granny first appear in "Easter Tweets".
- Pepe Le Pew first appears in "Superscooter 3000".
- Marvin the Martian first appears in "When Marvin Comes Martian In".
- The Mac and Tosh, Speedy Gonzales and the Road Runner are set to appear in the show at some point, according to the new Season 2 opening theme. Since June Foray has passed away, Candi Milo provided voice work for Granny starting in Season 2.[citation needed|date=]
- Main article: New Looney Tunes Episode Guide and List
- ↑ https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=719384878222822&id=224005734427408&_rdr
- ↑ https://twitter.com/cartoonnetwork/status/644933942597013504
- ↑ http://variety.com/2017/digital/news/boomerang-cartoon-streaming-subscription-time-warner-turner-wb-1202003660/
- ↑ http://www.toonzone.net/forums/threads/talkback-new-looney-tunes-episodes-discussion.5503411/page-20#post-85547201
- ↑ http://www.tcm.com/tcmdb/person/14559%7C0/Jeff-Bergman/filmography.html
- ↑ http://blogs.indiewire.com/animationscoop/wabbit-a-looney-tunes-production-toplines-cartoon-network-upfront-presentation
- ↑ https://twitter.com/matthewmercer/status/645418910750105601
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-gxpTOTozE&feature=youtu.be
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x70CbUBH4b4
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLkdzBvMcE4
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGG7yUfsggw
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCHBvT49GAk&t=1s
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9KXKz1UEUA