Eh, what's up, Doc? Thanks for dropping by my message wall! Leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
You can always message me if
- you are wondering why I reverted or undid a particular edit. (Unless I made an obvious error, like I introduced a spelling mistake or formatting error, I would prefer that you not restore the edit without consulting me first.)
- you have a question regarding a warning I gave you. (You can also reply on your own wall if that's your thing.)
- a page needs to be protected. (i.e., project page, vandalism target, important template)
- a user has been warned but still disregards the rules.
- a user is doing something obviously bad. (vandalism, spam, harassment, etc.)
- a page, image or video needs to be deleted.
- you have a question about a Term I have written (check the history). If you have a question about a Term I did not write, please post on the forums or that Term's talk page instead.
Do not message me if
- you have a question about something that can be easily answered by reading Fandom's Help pages or this wiki's Terms.
- you want me to do something you can easily do yourself.
- you want me to rip something from a DVD or a Blu-Ray I own. Most of the Looney Tunes DVDs and Blu-Rays are easily purchasable online, and I do not feel comfortable ripping something that is still available for purchase legally. This also applies to any non-Looney Tunes DVDs or Blu-Rays that I happen to mention that I own.
- you want me to visit or join a certain wiki. Staff members on this wiki only are exempt from this, though you're better off posting on the Off Topic forum.
- you are going to bump a thread that hasn't been replied to in 30 days (unless it is an ongoing wiki project or you have something useful to add to the conversation).
- I blocked you on a wiki I administer that isn't this one. Please discuss those issues on the wiki I blocked you on, or, if I have prevented you from editing your talk page/message wall, Community Central.
And some other things...
- If you have a problem concerning editing or this wiki's mechanics in general, please be as specific as possible. It's much, much easier for me to work with specific inquires as opposed to really general ones. For example, "How do I create a template?" as opposed to "I can't edit pages."
- Do not participate in long conversations with another user unless all members involved are Acme Staff members. Every time you post on my message wall, I am notified, and I'd rather not get messages that have nothing to do with me. Thanks.