Before messaging me, please read these rules:
- If I have blocked you on a wiki I administer that isn't this one and you wish to appeal your block, do NOT message me here, on any other wiki I maintain that isn't the one you were blocked on, or on any of my social media accounts. Please discuss those issues on the wiki I blocked you on, or, if I have prevented you from editing your talk page/message wall, Community Central.
- It's not a requirement, but I'd prefer if you would title your messages. (If you don't input a title, the system defaults to "Message from [your username]".) That way, it's easier for me to keep track of things. I may retitle generic "Message from [your username]" to more specific names without warning.
- If you have a problem concerning editing or this wiki's mechanics in general, please be as specific as possible. It's much, much easier for me to work with specific inquires as opposed to really general ones. For example, "How do I create a template?" as opposed to "I can't edit pages."
- Try not to start long casual conversations here, especially if it's over a non-wiki matter. That's what the Discord is for.
- Do not bump threads that haven't been replied to in 30 days, unless it is an ongoing wiki project or you have something useful to add to the conversation.
- Do not ask me for DVD/Blu-Ray rips. Most of the Looney Tunes DVDs are still available to legally purchase, and I do not feel comfortable giving away such material for free, as it is illegal. I am, however, willing to trade for rare or out-of-print DVD, VHS, LaserDisc, etc. releases. Contact me privately if interested.
- All requests to join wikis will be declined. Staff members on this wiki only are exempt from this, though you're better off posting on the Off Topic forum.