Eh, what's up, Doc? Thanks for dropping by my message wall! Leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
- you are wondering why I reverted or undid a particular edit. (Unless I made an obvious error, like I introduced a spelling mistake or formatting error, I would prefer that you not restore the edit without consulting me first.)
- you have a question regarding a warning I gave you. (You can also reply on your own wall if that's your thing.)
- a page needs to be protected. (i.e., project page, vandalism target, important template)
- a user has been warned but still disregards the rules.
- a user is doing something obviously bad. (vandalism, spam, harassment, etc.)
- a page, image or video needs to be deleted.
- you have a question about a Term I have written (check the history). If you have a question about a Term I did not write, please post on the forums or that Term's talk page instead.
- you have a question about something that can be easily answered by reading Fandom's Help pages or this wiki's Terms.
- you want me to do something you can easily do yourself.
- you want me to rip something from a DVD or a Blu-Ray I own. I do not have the ability to rip Blu-Rays. That, and the DVDs and Blu-Rays are easily purchasable online--I do not feel comfortable ripping something that is still available for purchase legally.
- you want me to visit or join a certain wiki. Staff members on this wiki only are exempt from this, though you're better off posting on the Off Topic forum.
- you are going to bump a thread that hasn't been replied to in 30 days (unless it is an ongoing wiki project or you have something useful to add to the conversation).
- I blocked you on a wiki I administer that isn't this one. Please discuss those issues on the wiki I blocked you on, or, if I have prevented you from editing your talk page/message wall, Community Central.
Do not participate in long conversations with another user unless all members involved are Acme Staff members. Every time you post on my message wall, I am notified, and I'd rather not get messages that have nothing to do with me. Thanks.