Last revision on: 10/17/2017
This is a list of things that need to be done on the wiki. Professionally, these jobs are up to the Heads to fulfill, but if you want to help out, please feel free to do so.
- Replace Wabbit: A Looney Tunes Prod. with New Looney Tunes.
- Add reliable citations to articles lacking them. Check Category:Pages needing citations.
- Add articles for official Home Video releases. Be sure to add citations!
- The Looney Tunes Show is now over, but we can still add more information to their articles. Be sure to add citations!
- The main part of the Years Category project is over, but the work doesn't stop there! Help us add other media to their respective years! (Not sure where you can find other media? Try Category:Tiny Toon Adventures episodes or Category:Pinky and the Brain Episodes)
- Are you an expert on Tiny Toon Adventures, Animaniacs, Pinky and the Brain, The Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries, Pinky, Elmyra, & The Brain, Baby Looney Tunes, Duck Dodgers, Loonatics Unleashed, or New Looney Tunes? Help us out with their episode pages! Follow the manual of style and article layouts, and be sure to add citations!
- Add information on the Webtoons. Be sure to add citations!
- Are you an expert on video games based on Looney Tunes, Tiny Toon Adventures, and Animaniacs? Help us out with their articles! Be sure to add citations!
- Got some Looney Tunes books? Help us out by adding information on them!
- Add transcripts for more Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies shorts.
- Short subjects and songs use "quotes". Longer subjects, movies, and books, use italics.