Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
NOTE: Looney Tunes is pillarboxed (two black bars on top and bottom) on CN.
- 12/1/13 - 6am - Show Biz Bugs/Birds Anonymous/Soup or Sonic
- 12/2/13 - 11am - Hare Brush/Tweety's Circus/Suppressed Duck/Rabbit Rampage/Tweet Zoo/Hot Cross Bunny/Big Top Bunny
- 12/3/13 - 11am - Corn on the Cop/Bonanza Bunny/Hare Splitter/Odor of the Day/Zipping Along/Touche and Go/Bye, Bye Bluebeard
- 12/4/13 - 11am - Gee Whiz-z-z/Who Scent You?/Trap Happy Porky/Muscle Tussle/Bully for Bugs/Duck Amuck/Feed the Kitty
- 12/5/13 - 11am - Hurdy Gurdy Hare/Design For Leaving/Blooper Bunny/Rushing Roulette/Napoleon Bunny-Part/Boston Quackie/Boulder Wham!
- 12/6/13 - 11am - Good Noose/Rabbit Hood/Stupor Duck/No Parking Hare/Weasel Stop/Gopher Broke/Bunny Hugged
- 12/7/13 - 6am - Bill of Hare/Soup or Sonic/Box Office Bunny
THE LOONEY TUNES SHOW
- 12/1/13 - 6:30am - It's A Handbag
- 12/7/13 - 6:30am - We're In Big Truffle
- 12/1/13 - 7am - Mad as a Mars Hare/Lumber Jerks/Back Alley Oproar/His Hare Raising Tale/Tired and Feathered/Often An Orphan/Too Hop To Handle
- 12/2/13 - 7pm - Superior Duck/Mad as a Mars Hare/Hot-Rod and Reel!/Fowl Weather/The Pest That Came To Dinner/A Ham in A Role/Bugs Bunny Rides Again
- 12/3/13 - 7pm - Quack Shot/Double or Mutton/Snow Business/Beep, Beep/Leghorn Swoggled/Frigid Hare/Rabbit Rampage
- 12/4/13 - 7pm - No Parking Hare/Going! Going! Gosh!/Odor of the Day/Knighty Knight Bugs/Plop Goes The Weasel/Compressed Hare/Fast Buck Duck
- 12/5/13 - 7pm - Muzzle Tough/Duck! Rabbit, Duck!/The Unexpected Pest/Out and Out Rout/Fair Haired Hare/The Ducksters/Feline Frame-Up
- 12/6/13 - 7pm - Hurdy Gurdy Hare/Tweety's S.O.S./Sugar and Spies/Rabbit Every Monday/Sock A Doodle Do/The Windblown Hare/Hop, Look And Listen
- 12/7/13 - 7am - A Street Cat Named Sylvester/The Foghorn Leghorn/Bye, Bye Bluebeard/Napoleon Bunny-Part/Boulder Wham!/Tweet Dreams/Prince Varmint
- Mad As A Mars Hare airs two days in a row on Boomerang (12/1 and 12/2)