|Directed by:|| Chuck Jones|
|Starring:|| Porky Pig|
Bunny and Claude
|Release-date:||November 6, 2012 (United States)|
|No. of cartoons:||18|
Looney Tunes Super Stars' Porky & Friends: Hilarious Ham is a DVD featuring eighteen cartoons, with most featuring Porky Pig. Sixteen cartoons are new to DVD while two have been previously available in the Golden Collections. It was the first Looney Tunes Super Stars release to feature the post-1953 cartoons in original full screen only, with no option to view them in matted 1:85 widescreen format appearing anywhere on the DVD. The DVD was released on November 6, 2012.
All cartoons are fully restored and remastered unless noted.
- Tom Turk and Daffy (1944)
- Wagon Heels (1945) (previously restored and released on Looney Tunes Golden Collection: Volume 5)
- Mouse Menace (1946)
- One Meat Brawl (1947) (1995 USA dubbed version transfer)
- Curtain Razor (1949)
- The Pest That Came to Dinner (1948) (original opening title restored)
- Riff Raffy Daffy (1948)
- Boobs in the Woods (1950) (previously restored and released on Looney Tunes Golden Collection: Volume 1)
- Dog Collared (1950)
- Thumb Fun (1952)
- Fool Coverage (1952) (original opening and closing titles restored)
- Corn on the Cop (1965)
- Corn Plastered (1951)
- Gone Batty (1954)
- Ant Pasted (1953) (1998 "THIS VERSION" transfer, without ending notice)
- Dog Gone People (1960)
- Bunny and Claude (We Rob Carrot Patches) (1968)
- The Great Carrot-Train Robbery (1969)
- According to Jerry Beck, the reason the two Bunny and Claude cartoons were included on the DVD was for filler.[citation needed|date=]
- While the set claims that all the cartoons on the set are “remastered for the first time into pristine, first-run condition," "Wagon Heels" and "Boobs in the Woods" were previously released restored on the Looney Tunes Golden Collection: Volume 5 and the Looney Tunes Golden Collection, respectively. In addition, "One Meat Brawl" uses the USA 1995 dubbed version transfer and "Ant Pasted" uses the 1998 dubbed version transfer, hence the cue marks at the iris out and the closing of the rings.
- On the back of the DVD, photos of Tick Tock Tuckered, Daffy Doodles, and Nothing but the Tooth are shown -- however, these cartoon aren't actually included on the DVD. "Tick Tock Tuckered" was released on Looney Tunes Super Stars' Daffy Duck: Frustrated Fowl; "Daffy Doodles" and "Nothing but the Tooth" have not seen a home video release as part of a Looney Tunes DVD series, although "Daffy Doodles" appears as an extra on the DVD of the Warner Bros. movie My Reputation, using the 1995 USA dubbed version transfer.