Like other LTGC volumes beforehand, all cartoons in the set (including the politically incorrect ones) are shown uncut for historical reasons. Unlike all other Looney Tunes DVD releases, the DVD box art states that the release is "intended for adult collector and IS NOT suitable for children", as opposed to "may not be suitable for children", due to the volume having more politically-incorrect cartoons than other releases.
This set contains the most public domain cartoons of any set.
Disc One: Looney Tunes All-Stars
6. Raw! Raw! Rooster! (Foghorn Leghorn, 1956) (Robert McKimson)
8. My Favorite Duck (Daffy Duck, Porky Pig, 1942) (Chuck Jones)
15. Often an Orphan (Porky Pig, Charlie Dog, 1949)
Disc Two: Patriotic Pals
- Herr Meets Hare
- Russian Rhapsody
- Daffy - The Commando Public domain
- Bosko the Doughboy Public domain
- Rookie Revue Public domain
- The Draft Horse
- Wacky Blackout
- The Ducktators
- The Weakly Reporter
- The Fifth-Column Mouse Public domain
- Meet John Doughboy
- Hollywood Canine Canteen
- By Word of Mouse
- Yankee Dood It
- The Fighting 69th ½ Blue ribbon, Dubbed version
- Hop and Go Public domain
- Confusions of a Nutzy Spy Public domain
Friz Freleng at MGM
- Poultry Pirates (1938)
- A Day at the Beach (1938)
- The Captain's Christmas (1938)
- Seal Skinners (1939)
- Mama's New Hat (1939)
Music Only Track
Disc 3: Bosko, Buddy and Merrie Melodies
All cartoons on this disc are in black-and-white.
- Congo Jazz
- Smile, Darn Ya, Smile!
- The Booze Hangs High
- One More Time
- Bosko's Picture Show
- You Don't Know What You're Doin'!
- We're in the Money
- Ride Him, Bosko!
- Shuffle Off to Buffalo
- Bosko in Person
- The Dish Ran Away with the Spoon
- Buddy's Day Out
- Buddy's Beer Garden
- Buddy's Circus
- A Cartoonist's Nightmare
- All bonus cartoons on this disc are one-shots.
The World of Leon Schlesinger
- Introduction by Martha Sigall and Jerry Beck
- Cryin' for the Carolines (1930)
- Haunted Gold title sequence
- Schlesinger Productions Christmas Party with optional commentary by Martha Sigall and Jerry Beck
Disc 4: Most Requested Assorted Nuts and One-Shots
- All cartoons on this disc, including bonus cartoons, are one-shots.
|1||Horton Hatches the Egg||1942||Bob Clampett|
|2||Lights Fantastic||1942||Friz Freleng|
|3||Fresh Airedale***||1945||Chuck Jones|
|4||Chow Hound||1951||Chuck Jones|
|5||Oily American, The||1954||Robert McKimson|
|6||It's Hummer Time*||1950||Robert McKimson|
|7||Rocket-bye Baby||1956||Chuck Jones|
|8||Goo Goo Goliath||1954||Friz Freleng|
|9||Wild Wife||1954||Robert McKimson|
|10||Much Ado About Nutting||1953||Chuck Jones|
|11||Hole Idea, The||1955||Robert McKimson|
|12||Now Hear This||1963||Chuck Jones|
|13||Martian Through Georgia||1962||Chuck Jones, Maurice Noble, and Abe Levitow|
|14||Page Miss Glory**||1936||Tex Avery - uncredited|
|15||Norman Normal||1968||Alex Lovy|
- (*) - Original opening and closing sequences and title cards are restored for this release.
(**): Public domain cartoon. (***): Original ending title card has been restored for this release.
- All bonus cartoons on this disc are in the post-1948 package, and like the main shorts they are all one-shots.
|Sleepy Time Possum||1951||Robert McKimson|
|Punch Trunk||1953||Chuck Jones|
|Wild Wild World||1960||Robert McKimson|
|Bartholomew Versus the Wheel*||1964||Robert McKimson|
- - Restored
Alternate audio programs
- The Hole Idea music-only track
- Martian Through Georgia music-only track
- Punch Trunk music and effects
- Wild Wild World music-only track
- Mel Blanc: The Man of a Thousand Voices