Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Like other LTGC volumes beforehand, all cartoons in the set (including the politically incorrect ones) are shown uncut for historical reasons. Unlike all other Looney Tunes DVD releases, the DVD box art states that the release is "intended for adult collector and IS NOT suitable for children", as opposed to "may not be suitable for children", due to the volume having more politically-incorrect cartoons than other releases.
This set contains the most public domain cartoons of any set.
Disc One: Looney Tunes All-Stars
Cartoons 1-3, 5, and 8 are in the a.a.p package. The rest are in the post-1948 package.
- Hare Trigger (Bugs Bunny, Yosemite Sam,1945) (Friz Freleng)
- To Duck or Not to Duck (Daffy Duck, Elmer Fudd, 1943) (Chuck Jones) Public domain
- Birth of a Notion (Daffy Duck, 1947) (Robert McKimson)
- My Little Duckaroo (Daffy Duck, Porky Pig, 1954) (Chuck Jones)
- Crowing Pains (Foghorn Leghorn, Barnyard Dawg, 1947) (Robert McKimson) Original opening and credits restored.
- Raw! Raw! Rooster! (Foghorn Leghorn, 1956) (Robert McKimson)
- Heaven Scent (Pepe Le Pew, 1956) (Chuck Jones)
- My Favorite Duck (Daffy Duck, Porky Pig, 1942) (Chuck Jones)
- Jumpin' Jupiter (Porky Pig, Sylvester, 1955) (Chuck Jones)
- Satan's Waitin' (Sylvester, Tweety Bird, 1954) (Friz Freleng)
- Hook, Line and Stinker (Wile E. Coyote, Road Runner, 1958) (Chuck Jones)
- Bear Feat (The Three Bears, 1949) (Chuck Jones)
- Dog Gone South (Charlie Dog, 1950) (Chuck Jones)
- A Ham in a Role (Goofy Gophers, 1949) (Robert McKimson) Original opening and ending restored.
- Often an Orphan (Porky Pig, Charlie Dog, 1949)
The first bonus cartoon is in the a.a.p. package. The rest are in the post-1948 package.
- Sniffles Takes a Trip Blue Ribbon, dubbed version, but would later be restored for Looney Tunes Mouse Chronicles: The Chuck Jones Collection.
- Hippety Hopper unrestored Blue Ribbon, but would later be restored for Looney Tunes Super Stars' Sylvester & Hippety Hopper: Marsupial Mayhem.
- Rabbit Rampage restored
- Boyhood Daze restored
Disc Two: Patriotic Pals
Cartoons 1-3, 5-6, 9, and 10 are in the a.a.p. package. 4, 7 and 8 are in the Sunset package. 13-15 are in the post-1948 package.
- Herr Meets Hare
- Russian Rhapsody
- Daffy - The Commando Public domain
- Bosko the Doughboy Public domain
- Rookie Revue Public domain
- The Draft Horse
- Wacky Blackout Public domain
- The Ducktators
- The Weakly Reporter
- The Fifth-Column Mouse Public domain
- Meet John Doughboy
- Hollywood Canine Canteen
- By Word of Mouse
- Yankee Dood It
The first cartoon is a.a.p. The other 2 are Sunset.
- The Fighting 69th ½ blue ribbon, dubbed version
- Confusions of a Nutzy Spy (restored)
- Hop and Go (unrestored)
Friz Freleng at MGM
- Poultry Pirates (1938)
- A Day at the Beach (1938)
- The Captain's Christmas (1938)
- Seal Skinners (1939)
- Mama's New Hat (1939)
Music Only Track
Disc 3: Bosko, Buddy and Merrie Melodies
All cartoons on this disc are in black-and-white.
Cartoons 1, 3, 5, 8, 10, and 12-15 are Sunset. The rest are in the a.a.p package.
- Congo Jazz Public domain
- Smile, Darn Ya, Smile! Public domain
- The Booze Hangs High Public domain
- One More Time Public domain
- Bosko's Picture Show
- You Don't Know What You're Doin'! Public domain
- We're in the Money Public domain
- Ride Him, Bosko!
- Shuffle Off to Buffalo
- Bosko in Person
- The Dish Ran Away with the Spoon
- Buddy's Day Out
- Buddy's Beer Garden
- Buddy's Circus
- A Cartoonist's Nightmare
Cartoons 1-2 are a.a.p., 3-4 are Sunset.
- All bonus cartoons on this disc are one-shots.
The World of Leon Schlesinger
- Introduction by Martha Sigall and Jerry Beck
- Cryin' for the Carolines (1930)
- Haunted Gold title sequence
- Schlesinger Productions Christmas Party with optional commentary by Martha Sigall and Jerry Beck
Disc 4: Most Requested Assorted Nuts and One-Shots
- All cartoons on this disc, including bonus cartoons, are one-shots.
Cartoons 1-3, and 14 are a.a.p. The rest are post-1948.
|1||Horton Hatches the Egg||1942||Bob Clampett|
|2||Lights Fantastic||1942||Friz Freleng|
|3||Fresh Airedale||1945||Chuck Jones|
|4||Chow Hound||1951||Chuck Jones|
|5||The Oily American||1954||Robert McKimson|
|6||It's Hummer Time*||1950||Robert McKimson|
|7||Rocket-bye Baby||1956||Chuck Jones|
|8||Goo Goo Goliath||1954||Friz Freleng|
|9||Wild Wife||1954||Robert McKimson|
|10||Much Ado About Nutting||1953||Chuck Jones|
|11||The Hole Idea||1955||Robert McKimson|
|12||Now Hear This||1963||Chuck Jones|
|13||Martian Through Georgia||1962||Chuck Jones, Maurice Noble, and Abe Levitow|
|14||Page Miss Glory**||1936||Tex Avery - uncredited|
|15||Norman Normal||1968||Alex Lovy|
- (*) - Original opening is restored for this release.
(**) - The song is public domain, but cartoon is under copyright.
- All bonus cartoons on this disc are in the post-1948 package, and like the main shorts they are all one-shots.
|Sleepy Time Possum||1951||Robert McKimson|
|Punch Trunk||1953||Chuck Jones|
|Wild Wild World||1960||Robert McKimson|
|Bartholomew Versus the Wheel*||1964||Robert McKimson|
- - Restored
Alternate audio programs
- The Hole Idea music-only track
- Martian Through Georgia music-only track
- Punch Trunk music and effects
- Wild Wild World music-only track
- Mel Blanc: The Man of a Thousand Voices