This page is under construction and as such requires a major cleanup.
Looney Tunes: Reality Check is a 2003 DVD/VHS collection of online shorts. It was originally released on October 28, 2003.
Hold on tight! Because all your favorite Looney Tunes characters are zooming into a head-on collision with the world's most popular reality TV shows! Th-th-th-that's right, folks! It's time for a REALITY CHECK! Overflowing with outrageous Warner-style comic mayhem, these all-new Toons spoof TV like it's never been spoofed before! Plus, you'll get a load of exclusive added gotta-have-'em DVD bonus features that are positively Looney! In this hilarity-jam-packed volume: Porky and Tweety give you the score and more in Sports Blab. Granny makes Sylvester, Daffy and Yosemite Sam cry uncle in Tear Factor. Then, Bugs, Porky, Daffy, Taz and the rest of the gang are outcast, outclassed and out-to-lunch in a kooky quest to become the lone survivor (get it?) in the spectacularly zany Toon Marooned! And there's more wackiness on the schedule with reality show send-ups from Aluminum Chef to Judge Granny!
- Joe Alaskey as Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Sylvester, Tweety Bird, Cecil Turtle, Beaky Buzzard
- Bob Bergen as Porky Pig
- Maurice LaMarche as Yosemite Sam, Wile E. Coyote
- June Foray as Granny
- Jim Cummings as Tasmanian Devil
- Billy West as Elmer Fudd
- Greg Burson as Foghorn Leghorn
- Jeff Wallace as Mighty Volcano God and Skull
- Frank Welker as Road Runner (uncredited), Foghorn Leghorn (he uses the "beep-beep" catchphrase in one of the Judge Granny cartoons) (uncredited)