The movie was leaked early online and was being sold at Wal-Mart locations on an unknown date prior to its intended release.
Lola Bunny is tired of working for Giovanni Jones at the Acme's department store perfume counter. Witch Hazel makes a cameo as Lola sings about her dream of creating her own perfume. She gets fired and takes a ride home in Bugs Bunny's taxi. She screams when she sees a mouse, even though it's her landlord Speedy Gonzales. Speedy gives Lola a gift, a rare flower he brought from Mexico, one that is being watched by NSA General Foghorn Leghorn, his intern Pete Puma, and spy Cecil Turtle. Foghorn sends agent Elmer Fudd to watch the flower, though Lola uses it to create her perfume, revealing an invisibility side effect. Cecil sends goons to get it, but Lola backs out the window and falls to Bugs' taxi below. On the way down, the perfume makes the wall invisible exposing, in successive apartments, the Stacey's manager and his shoe customer (from "Hare Conditioned"), the little man from the draft board (from "Draftee Daffy"), and Red Ryder and his horse. Foghorn puts out a reward for Bugs and Lola, and Yosemite Sam, who was preparing to rob a bank, learns of it and apprehends them. They escape and slip down a storm drain. They emerge through a manhole in front of Porky Pig, but Giovanni grabs the perfume. Lola runs after him and gets abducted by Cecil in a van.
Bugs jumps in Daffy Duck's taxi and follows them. They free Lola and run through Central Park. Daffy envies the ducks there and decides to retire, not being seen until the end of the movie. Sam follows Bugs and Lola to the airport where the rabbits spot Giovanni, and they all board the plane. The flight attendant tells everyone to stay on board after the plane lands, due to fugitives being on the flight. Knowing that he and Lola are going to be caught, Bugs retrieves the perfume from Giovanni when he "collects" all personal items, then makes a parachute from clothes in passengers' checked baggage, and he and Lola land in the ocean. The Goofy Gophers pick them up in their yacht, try the perfume, and discover its invisibility property. After the plane landed, Elmer tells the FBI to search the plane for Bugs and Lola, but they are nowhere to be found. Giovanni Jones gets arrested for knowing about the perfume in the baggage claim area.
They arrive in Paris, and Bugs and Lola spray themselves, but when it rains they find themselves caught between Fudd and Cecil. The gophers are arrested for helping the rabbits, claiming the goons had guns. Bugs doesn't want the goons to have the bottle, so he throws the it into the river; however, Sam jumps over the river and catches it. Everyone dogpiles on Sam, but everyone suddenly gets teleported to Mars, and Marvin the Martian grabs the bottle. Cecil's goons take off their disguises, revealing themselves to be Instant Martians. Marvin extracts the invisibility part of the potion from the perfume part, but ends up with two identical bottles. Bugs and Lola play switcheroo and end up with both of them.
They are chased to the Transporter Depot, but everyone crams into one pod, overloading the system and causing them all to switch heads, bodies, and other parts. They continue to play body part swap for a while and even Screwball Daffy (from "Duck Amuck") walks across the scene, but they eventually end up restored. Marvin corners them and grabs one of the bottles. Bugs asks about the other bottle, but Marvin claims the second bottle is useless. He then sprays the Earth, with perfume, hoping the Earth would be invisible, but ended up taking the wrong bottle. While he is spraying, Bugs and the gang escape with the other bottle and board the Martian Maggot, but before they blast off, Bugs tosses Marvin the Alludium Q36 explosive space modulator which blows up Mars, leaving Marvin hanging from a root. The Maggot spaceship returns the rest safely to Earth, where it sinks into the river. Everyone thinks the bottle sunk into the river with the spaceship and are no longer concerned for it anymore. As a result, Cecil and Elmer leave while Yosemite Sam gets chased by the old woman who swapped her dog with him earlier in the movie. Giovanni approaches Lola to apologize and she forgives. He then asks to hug, but Lola rejects. After Giovanni Jones leaves, Lola then feels bad that Bugs never got to achieve his dream, but Bugs then tells her it's about time he had a new dream. Speedy sees Lola kissing Bugs, while getting his breakfast, complaining that she can "afford a vacation to Paris" but can't pay her own rent. He then rushes to Swizterland to get some hot chocolate.
One year later, Giovanni Jones is on stage introducing the audience to perfume mogul Pepé Le Pew, where he introduces Lola's newest scent, "Lola". Lola is signing autographs the next day in New York City. At the end of her day, she hops in Bugs' taxi, where he reveals that he still has the invisibility potion. A kid feeds popcorn to the ducks, but Daffy then tells the kid to get him a corn dog, which scares him away. When Porky tries to close off the special, Daffy interrupts and Porky bangs him on the head.
- Fred Armisen as Speedy Gonzales
- Bob Bergen as Porky Pig
- Jeff Bergman as Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Foghorn Leghorn, and Pepe Le Pew
- Jess Harnell as Tosh Gopher and Pete Puma
- Damon Jones as Marvin the Martian
- Maurice LaMarche as Yosemite Sam
- Rob Paulsen as Mac Gopher
- Ariane Price as French Woman and Perfume Girl
- Rachel Ramras as Lola Bunny
- Jim Rash as Cecil Turtle
- Michael Serrato as Giovanni Jones
- Billy West as Elmer Fudd
- Luis Alfonso Mendoza as Bugs Bunny
- Irwin Daayán as Daffy Duck
- Ernesto Lezama as Porky Pig and Speedy Gonzales
- Javier Olguín as Tosh Gopher
- Garbiel Ortiz as Mac Gopher
- Carla Castañeda as Lola Bunny
- Carlos Íñigo as Elmer Fudd and Pete Puma
- Carlos del Campo as Pepe Le Pew
- César Soto as Yosemite Sam
- Rafael Pacheco as Marvin the Martian
- Octavio Rojas as Foghorn Leghorn
- Víctor Covarrubias as Cecil Turtle
- Jordi Ribes as Giovanni Jones
- This is the first new Looney Tunes direct-to-video film produced since Bah, Humduck! A Looney Tunes Christmas nine years ago.
- Kristian Wiig does not reprise her role as Lola in this special. Instead, Lola is played by writer and producer Rachel Ramras.
- This movie also air on Cartoon Network USA on March 25, 2016 as world premiere with the rating of 1,114 million viewers and 0.24 rating of adult 18-49.
- Bugs Bunny: [to Lola] Get in the cab.
- Yosemite Sam: You're not a-goin' anywhere! Now get in the truck!
- Lola Bunny: I thought you said we're not going anywhere.
- Yosemite Sam: What?
- Lola Bunny: You said: [starts imitating Sam] "You're not a-goin' anywhere!" So do you want us to go anywhere, or not to go anywhere?
- Yosemite Sam: Oh, then I mean go anywhere! And by anywhere, I mean my truck! My Lord, I've known you all of two seconds and it feels like you've been bugging me my whole life!
- Bugs Bunny: Imagine how I feel. Is that you on those mudflaps?
- Yosemite Sam: It was a side business. I took a bath on those things. Want a set?
- Bugs Bunny: I'm good.
- Yosemite Sam: Get in!
- [they get in the van, and Sam calls 911]
- NYPD Responder: What is the nature of your emergency?
- Yosemite Sam: I gots the two most wanted rabbits in the country and I wants my 500 grand.
- NYPD Responder: What's your location?
- Yosemite Sam: Times Square, right in front of the bank I was gonna rob! Uh, forget that last part.
- [A massive fleet of NYPD cars and helicopters instantly arrive]
- Yosemite Sam: That's a fast response time.
- Bugs Bunny: Follow that van!
- Daffy Duck: Whoa, man, I don't give people rides.
- Bugs Bunny: What are you talking about?! This is a taxi!
- Daffy Duck: Yeah, but it's for my transportation needs only.
- Bugs Bunny: How do you make money?
- Daffy Duck: My salary.
- Bugs Bunny: Taxi drivers don't make a salary, you only make money by giving people rides.
- Daffy Duck: Oh, that's why I'm broke. All right, where to?
- Bugs Bunny: Follow that van!
- Bugs Bunny: Why are you coming?
- Daffy Duck: Well, it's not every day a person gets to see the Grand Canyon.
- Bugs Bunny: This is Central Park!
- Daffy Duck: I thought that was in Michigan.
- Marvin the Martian: [grabbing the bottle] If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself.
- Cecil Turtle: I was just about to get that for you.
- [Marvin snaps his fingers, and Cecil's goons reveal themselves as Instant Martians in disguise]
- Cecil Turtle: You're Martians, too?! Oh, I bet you are getting paid more than me.
- "Smell in My Mind"; performed by Rachel Ramras.
- "Girl, You're Fabulous"; performed by Jess Harnell and Rob Paulsen; with Rachel Ramras.
|The Looney Tunes films|
|Adventures of the Road-Runner|
|Bugs Bunny: Superstar | Chuck Amuck: The Movie|
|Greatest Hits retrospectives|
|Centering on Bugs Bunny|
|The Bugs Bunny Road-Runner Movie | Looney Looney Looney Bugs Bunny Movie | Bugs Bunny's 3rd Movie: 1001 Rabbit Tales | The Looney Tunes Hall of Fame|
|Centering on Daffy Duck|
|Daffy Duck's Movie: Fantastic Island | Daffy Duck's Quackbusters|
|Original cinematic material|
|Space Jam | Looney Tunes: Back in Action | Speedy Gonzales (film) | Pepe Le Pew (film) | Marvin the Martian (film) | Bugs Bunny (film) | Space Jam 2|
|Tweety's High-Flying Adventure | Bah, Humduck! A Looney Tunes Christmas | Looney Tunes: Rabbits Run|
|Two Guys from Texas | My Dream Is Yours | It's a Great Feeling | Who Framed Roger Rabbit | Gremlins 2: The New Batch | Justice League: The New Frontier|