This is a list of cartoons featuring Elmer Fudd
While not considered Elmer Fudd cartoons, these 12 cartoons, produced between 1937 and 1939, did feature a character named Egghead, who would later evolve into Elmer Fudd.
- Egghead Rides Again (1937)
- Little Red Walking Hood (1937)
- Daffy Duck & Egghead (1938)
- The Isle of Pingo Pongo (1938)
- Cinderella Meets Fella (1938)
- A-Lad-In Bagdad (1938)
- A Feud There Was (1938)
- Count Me Out (1938)
- Johnny Smith and the Poker-Huntas (1938)
- Hamateur Night (1939)
- A Day at the Zoo (1939)
- Believe It Or Else (1939)
Shorts featuring Elmer Fudd 1940-1961 1990-1992
Elmer usually appeared with Bugs Bunny. In most of the exceptions, he appeared with Daffy Duck. The rare instances in which neither of those two characters appear are noted below.
- What Makes Daffy Duck?
- Back Alley Oproar (First cartoon where Elmer is up against someone other than Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck (in this case Sylvester))
- Kit For Cat
- Pests for Guests (First time up against The Goofy Gophers)
- Beanstalk Bunny
- Hare Brush
- This is a Life?