Kids' WB! was a Saturday morning and weekday afternoon children's programming block, aired from 9 September 1995 through 17 May 2008.
Many of the shows set in the Looney Tunes Universe were aired on Kids' WB!, especially during the later half of the 1990s. They also aired several compilation shows of classic Looney Tunes shorts.
- Animaniacs (1995 - 1999)
- The Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries (1995 - 2000)
- Pinky and the Brain (1995 - 1999)
- Tiny Toon Adventures reruns (1997 - 1999)
- Histeria! (1998 - 2001)
- Pinky, Elmyra and the Brain (1998 - 1999)
- Loonatics Unleashed (2005 - 2007)
- 9 September 1995 - Kids' WB! makes it first broadcasts, with the the third season premiere of Animaniacs and the series premieres of The Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries, and Pinky and the Brain.
- 11 September 1995 - Animaniacs reruns and That's Warner Bros.! begin their weekday afternoon broadcasts on the block.
- 9 September 1996 - That's Warner Bros.! is retitled Bugs 'n Daffy.
- 28 November 1996 - The Daffy Duck Show premieres.
- 30 August 1997 - The Daffy Duck Show airs its last broadcast on the block.
- 1 September 1997 - Tiny Toon Adventures joins Kids' WB!, and Pinky and the Brain is added to the weekday afternoon schedule. Also, Kids' WB! receives a new look created by Riverstreet Productions, lasting until 2005.
- 18 July 1998 - Animaniacs leaves the Saturday morning block and is now only on the weekday afternoon block.
- 12 September 1998 - Histeria! premieres on the Saturday morning block and would begin airing on weekday afternoons the following Monday.
- 14 September 1998 - Animaniacs now follows Tiny Toons on weekday mornings. Bugs 'n Daffy is dropped.
- 19 September 1998 - Pinky, Elmyra and the Brain premieres.
- 16 January 1999 - The Sylvester and Tweety Mysteries and Pinky, Elmyra and the Brain are dropped from the Saturday morning block and combined with segments from Tiny Toons, Animaniacs, and Pinky and the Brain into The Cat&Birdy Warneroonie PinkyBrainy Big Cartoonie Show.
- 13 February 1999 - The Big Cartoonie Show is condensed into a half-hour show and The Sylvester and Tweety Mysteries rejoins the Saturday morning block.
- 6 September 1999 - Tiny Toons and Animaniacs are dropped. The Big Cartoonie Show is renamed The Cat & Bunny Warneroonie Super Looney Big Cartoonie Show and added to weekday afternoons. Pinky and the Brain is added to weekday mornings.
- 11 September 2000 - The Big Cartoonie Show is dropped from Kids' WB! altogether, thus ending the network's broadcasts of Looney Tunes, Tiny Toon Adventures, Pinky and the Brain, Pinky, Elmyra and the Brain and Animaniacs.
- 31 August 2001 - Histeria! and The Sylvester and Tweety Mysteries leave Kids' WB!
- September 2005 - Loonatics Unleashed premieres.
- September 2007 - Loonatics Unleashed ends.
- 17 May 2008 - Kids' WB! finishes broadcasting after thirteen years of service.
One of the most memorable things about the Kids' WB! programming block were the promotional spots that were made to advertise the shows on the block. These spots, particularly in the early half of the block's run, often took existing animation of the characters and redubbed them with new dialogue, many of which was unique to the promo in question. Most of them have never been included as bonus features on the DVD sets of the shows.