Keep Your Pantheon is the first segment of episode 19 of The Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries.
When the Olympic torch suddenly disappears, Granny and the other begin their search. Meanwhile, Sylvester and Tweety are sucked into the box of Pandora and travel to Mount Olympus, Pantheon of the Greek Gods.
- June Foray = Granny
- Joe Alaskey = Sylvester and Tweety, Bacchus
- Frank Welker = Hector
- Rob Paulsen = Apollo, Hephaestus, Australian Runner
- Jeff Bennett = Zeus
- Tress Macnille = Aphrodite
Reason for Crime
Needed to borrowing the flame to re-light the furnace but forgot to return it when Aphrodite sent him to the mini-mart and was stuck in a long line
- In Greek Mythology, Pandora's Box actually contains all the evil in the world and not a portal to the world of the gods
- Sylvester broke the fourth wall when he said "Keep Your Pantheon" which was the title of the episode.