Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Jeffrey Glen "Jeff" Bennett (born October 2, 1962) is an American voice actor and singer, best known for voicing Johnny Bravo in the TV series of the same name as well as Kowalski in The Penguins of Madagascar.
Looney Tunes Roles
- Looney Tunes: Back In Action - Foghorn Leghorn, Nasty Canasta, Yosemite Sam
- Museum Scream - Sylvester
- The Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries - Bertie, Pitu LePew, Angus MacRory, Fog Dog
- Attack of the Drones - Daffy Duck
- Tweety's High Flying Adventure - Foghorn Leghorn, Bertie (unc.), Casino Cat #1
- The Looney Tunes Show - Park Ranger, Patrolman, Uncle Duck, Leslie, Alan
- Loonatics Unleashed - Dr. Fidel Chroniker, Professor Zane
- Duck Dodgers - Count Muerte, Ambassador Porkwellington, Victor Von Boogieman
- Pinky and the Brain - Alan, Fontain Bisque
- Tiny Toons Night Ghoulery - Shamus, Pumpkin Guy
- Tiny Toons Spring Break Special - Big-Head, Stumpy
- Animaniacs - Baloney, Captain Mel, Flaxseed, Very Arch Bishop, Perry Coma
- Wakko's Wish - Captain Of The Guard, Baloney
- Looney Tunes: Back In Action: The Video Game - Foghorn Leghorn, Mr. Warner
- Baby Looney Tunes - Guy on TV (in the episode Never Say Try/Pair O'Dice Lost