|I Wanna Play House|
Two bear cubs, one brown and one black, sneak away from Papa Bear to enjoy a game of hide-and-seek. The black cub goes into a Gypsy trailer and gets drunk on cider. The little bears' harmless hijinks soon turn into danger on the runaway wagon. In the end, the brown bear and black bear land next to the father. The Papa Bear spanks the brown bear again, but then he throws a rock at the black bear, as the cartoon end.
- Laserdisc - The Golden Age of Looney Tunes Vol. 5, Side 7 (dubbed version)
Status of original titles
The original ending is lost forever due to the 1995 dubbed version release on The Golden Age of Looney Tunes, Volume 5, LaserDisc. On television, this print is shown, meaning, other prints are out of circulation. Warner Bros has yet to release any DVD as Looney Tunes/Merrie Melodies cartoons are not profitable to be released. It is unknown if the AAP print exists through CN Latin America.
However the original ending closing was found from a 16mm print on eBay in 2017.
- This cartoon is notable as the first with bullseye titles which would mainly be used in the Merrie Melodies cartoons until 1964. This cartoon is also notable for being the very first appearance of the Concectric Circles opening that was soon afterward forever associated with Looney Tunes/Merrie Melodies
- This is the first WB cartoon in 3-hue Technicolor.
- This is the final Merrie Melodies to have WARNER BROS. PRODUCTIONS CORPORATION and Present with a small WB shield and VITAPHONE under WARNER BROS. Cartoons after this would have the zooming shield with VITAPHONE Presents appearing after the WB shield zooms in.
- The EU dubbed version has blue borders around the opening titles. The USA dubbed version has no borders and this print was the same one on the LaserDisc. The dubbed card is also sped up to keep with music for the USA dubbed version.