Her Wacky Highness is the sixth broadcast episode and eighth production episode of the animated series, Tiny Toon Adventures. It was written by Sherri Stoner and directed by Ken Boyer. After being punished for misbehavior at school for her lack of self-control, Babs runs off to Wackyland. She becomes queen of the land, but soon finds herself annoyed by the inhabitants' lack of self-control, and has to be rescued by Buster, Plucky and Hamton.
- Babs imitates Elmer Fudd imitating Elvis Presley, a famous singer from the 1950s.
- The Great and Powerful Principal in this episode is a parody of The Great and Powerful Oz from the 1939 movie, The Wizard of Oz. Furthermore, when the G&PP returns in the Looniversity Daze episode segment,The Learning Principal, is revealed to be a machine controlled by Bugs Bunny, the same way a man controls the machine in The Wizard of Oz.
- Babs quotes Blanche Dubois from the play, A Streetcar Named Desire, when she tells Gogo and his friends, "I have always relied on the kindness of strangers."
- When Buster climbs up Old Smokey, a beagle riding a flying doghouse can be seen, referencing the Peanuts character, Snoopy, in his dogfight against the Red Baron.
- The song that Babs sings as Elmer as Elvis is a parody of "Summertime Blues" by Eddie Cochran.