Daffy Duck worked at there as a muffin man, and meets Foghorn who he makes fun of. Foghorn, seeing that Daffy can say what’s on his mind and make good decisions makes him his personal adviser which leads to Daffy becoming the CEO of Enormocorp. During an important business decision, Foghorn warns Daffy to trust the muffin man. Daffy, acting on his advice does so and lets Pete Puma make the final decision. Daffy then learns that Pete was only watching the muffin cart and realizes he made a bad choice.
That decision led to the downfall and backruptcy of Enormocorp.
The Looney Tunes Show
- S1E09 The Foghorn Leghorn Story (first mentioned)
- S1E20 Working Duck (first appearance)
- S2E31 Semper Lie (mentioned)
- S2E32 Father Figures (mentioned)
- Foghorn Leghorn (director)
- Daffy Duck (director - for one day)
- Carol (secretary)
- Pete Puma (unknown)