|Ducking the Devil|
At a zoo, a cage was reserved for Taz. He soon escapes and runs amok, resulting everyone in the zoo (including the zookeeper) to run away in fear. Meanwhile, Daffy is at home in his duck pond, and reads about Taz's escape in a newspaper. Taz soon finds him and gives chase after the black mallard. While fleeing from Taz's hungry jaws, Daffy hears a news bulletin posting a $5,000 reward for the Tasmanian Devil's return which also says Taz becomes docile when exposed to music. Using different kinds of music (some of which fail miserably) Daffy eventually resorts to using his own voice to calm the devil. Eventually, after serenading him for ten miles, Daffy leads Taz to his cage, slamming the door on the beast just as his voice was about to give out. After Taz grabs a bill which slipped on the ground, Daffy rushes inside the cage screaming his famous line "its mine, mine all mine", and beats him up, and reassures the audience that he may be a coward, "but I'm a greeeedy little coward."
- Zookeper Burton is a reference to John W. Burton, who would later take over as the producer of Warner Bros. Cartoons following Eddie Selzer's retirement in 1958.
- The sequence where the customers running away from the zoo in fear at the beginning of the cartoon is reused animation from Wild Over You.
- Only pairing of Daffy Duck and Taz, and the only Taz cartoon from the classic era without Bugs Bunny in it.
- Despite that Zookeeper Burton says that Taz becomes docile when exposed to music, however not all kinds of music Taz is docile to - Taz is immune to music that sounds unpleasant to his ears; in this case Taz doesn't like the sound of Scottish pipe music, evident in one scene when Daffy plays music with the Scottish pipe Taz snatches it away from him and destroys it.
- VHS - Stars of Space Jam: Tasmanian Devil
- VHS - Looney Tunes Presents: Taz's Jungle Jams
- DVD - Looney Tunes Super Stars' Daffy Duck: Frustrated Fowl (cropped to widescreen)
- Blu-Ray, DVD - Looney Tunes Platinum Collection: Volume 1 (original fullscreen format)