|Dough for the Do-Do|
A newspaper shows Porky traveling to Africa to hunt the rare dodo bird, worth millions of dollars. Porky uses his airplane to go to Dark Africa, then Darker Africa, and finally lands in Darkest Africa (per the route shown in the cartoon, somewhere in the vicinity of the Sudan). When Porky lands, a sign tells him that he's in Wackyland ("Population: 100 nuts and a squirrel"), while a scary voice booms out "IT CAN HAPPEN...HERE!" Soon he sees many strange, weird, and oafish creatures around. After a while, Yoyo Dodo appears. Porky tries to catch Yoyo, but the dodo plays tricks on him. At one time, Yoyo appears on the Warner Brothers shield and sling shots Porky into the ground. Finally, Porky dresses as another dodo, announcing himself to be the last dodo. Yoyo handcuffs himself to Porky, claiming, "I've got the last Dodo!" and runs with Porky to claim the reward. Porky reveals himself, and still handcuffed to Yoyo, runs off with him, now proclaiming "Oh no, you haven't! I-I'm rich! I-I've got the last D-D-Dodo!" Once they disappear over the horizon, scores of dodos appear to confirm this.
- VHS - The Looney Tunes Video Show, Volume 6
- DVD - Looney Tunes Golden Collection: Volume 1, Disc Two
Much like "Porky in Wackyland", this short was subject to censorship when shown on TV (though Cartoon Network and Boomerang aired both this one and Porky in Wackyland uncut). However, Dough for the Do-Do was only edited on ABC to remove the following:
- The black Al Jolson duck passing by Porky and saying "Mammy, mammy" (similar to the Nickelodeon version)
- The three-headed freak slapping itself and poking itself in the eyes (the only part that wasn't censored on Nickelodeon or Sunset/Guild Films)
- The Do-Do popping into frame on the Warner Bros. shield and slamming Porky into the ground with a rock from a slingshot (similar to the Sunset/Guild Films version).
- This was the only Cinecolor Blue Ribbon to keep its original closing and was the final WB cartoon to be processed in Cinecolor.
- 1998 dubbed version present on DVD.