Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This page is under construction and as such requires a major cleanup.
DePatie-Freleng Enterprises, sometimes known as DFE, was an American production company, founded in 1963 and dissolved in 1981. It was best known for making cartoons such as The Pink Panther.
From 1964 to 1967, DFE produced cartoons for the Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies series after Warner Bros. had closed down its animation studio. Due to strict budgets and constrictions, the studio was only allowed to use certain characters such as Daffy Duck or Speedy Gonzales.
This era of Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies is most known for the stylized opening and endings (reused from Chuck Jones' Now Hear This, without the sound effects) with a reinterpretation of the famous "The Merry-Go-Round Broke Down" provided by William Lava.
- Pancho's Hideaway (1964)
- Road To Andalay (1964)
- Zip Zip Hooray! (1965, Adventures of the Road-Runner cut-down)
- It's Nice to Have a Mouse Around the House (1965)
- Cats and Bruises (1965)
- Road Runner a Go-Go (1965, Adventures of the Road-Runner cut-down)
- The Wild Chase (1965)
- Moby Duck (1965)
- Assault and Peppered (1965)
- Well Worn Daffy (1965)
- Suppressed Duck (1965)
- Corn on the Cop (1965)
- Rushing Roulette (1965)
- Run, Run, Sweet Road Runner (1965, with Format Films)
- Tease for Two (1965)
- Tired and Feathered (1965, with Format Films)
- Boulder Wham! (1965, with Format Films)
- Chili Corn Corny (1965)
- Just Plane Beep (1965, with Format Films)
- Hairied and Hurried (1965, with Format Films)
- Go Go Amigo (1965)
- Highway Runnery (1965, with Format Films)
- Chaser on the Rocks (1965, with Format Films)
- The Astroduck (1966)
- Shot and Bothered (1966, with Format Films)
- Out and Out Rout (1966, with Format Films)
- Mucho Locos (1966)
- The Solid Tin Coyote (1966, with Format Films)
- Mexican Mousepiece (1966)
- Clippety Clobbered (1966, with Format Films)
- Daffy Rents (1966)
- A-Haunting We Will Go (1966)
- Snow Excuse (1966)
- A Squeak in the Deep (1966)
- Feather Finger (1966)
- Swing Ding Amigo (1966)
- Sugar and Spies (1966)
- A Taste of Catnip (1966)
- Daffy's Diner (1967)