Marc Anthony is a bulldog working at a construction site. He finds a kitten named Pussyfoot, whom he gives a wiener to. A hungry cat (Claude) sees Pussyfoot and attempts to take the weiner away from her. Attempting to defend the kitten, Marc Anthony fights the cat on the steal beams of a construction building.
- This cartoon marks the final appearances of Marc Anthony and Pussyfoot and Claude Cat. The latter character is heavily redesigned differently from earlier appearances.
- Unlike other cartoons, Marc Anthony has grey fur in this cartoon (much like Hector and Spike) instead of brown fur as in other appearances. Marc Anthony would have grey fur again in Who Framed Roger Rabbit.
- Unlike the previous shorts Kiss Me Cat and Feline Frame-Up, this cartoon presumes that both Marc Anthony and Pussyfoot have never met before now. Also, Marc Anthony has a much fiercer personality.
- The start of this cartoon is very similar to that of Feed The Kitty.
ABC airings on "The Bugs Bunny & Tweety show" shortened the scene in which Marc Antony is repeatedly being hit on the head with an I-beam. Also, a still shot of Pussyfoot asleep was overlain on Marc Antony punching the alley cat.
- Bugs Bunny and Friends (1970's)