Marc Anthony is a bulldog working at a construction site. He finds a kitten named Pussyfoot, whom he gives a wiener to. A hungry cat (Claude) sees Pussyfoot and attempts to take the weiner away from her. Attempting to defend the kitten, Marc Anthony fights the cat on the steal beams of a construction building.
- This cartoon marks the final appearances of Marc Anthony and Pussyfoot and Claude Cat. The latter character is heavily redesigned differently from earlier appearances.
- Unlike other cartoons, Marc Anthony has grey fur in this cartoon (much like Hector and Spike) instead of brown fur as in other appearances. Marc Anthony would have grey fur again in Who Framed Roger Rabbit.
- Unlike the previous shorts Kiss Me Cat and Feline Frame-Up, this cartoon presumes that both Marc Anthony and Pussyfoot have never met before now. Also, Marc Anthony has a much fiercer personality.
- The start of this cartoon is very similar to that of Feed The Kitty.
- Versions of this cartoon that aired on ABC's "The Bugs Bunny & Tweety Show":
- Replaced the scene of Marc Anthony repeatedly punching the alley cat in the face with a still shot of Pussyfoot the kitten sleeping.
- Shortened the part where the alley cat makes Marc Anthony hit himself on the head with the I-beam he's clinging to.
- Bugs Bunny and Friends (1970s)
- The Bugs Bunny & Tweety Show
- Season 7, Episode 4 along with High Diving Hare, A Fractured Leghorn, Knights Must Fall, Hare-Breadth Hurry, There They Go-Go-Go!, and A Pizza Tweety-Pie (Oct. 3, 1992 and Apr. 3, 1993)
- Season 7, Episode 19 along with High Diving Hare, Cats A-Weigh!, Hare Brush, Sugar and Spies, Tree Cornered Tweety, and Upswept Hare (Jan. 16, 1993)