Bugs Bunny in Double Trouble is a video game developed by Atod AB for the Sega Genesis and Game Gear, released in 1996.
The game stars Bugs Bunny and features pre-rendered 3D graphics (similar to Donkey Kong Country for the Super Nintendo)
- Duck! Rabbit, Duck!
- Bully for Bugs/Roman-Legion Hare
- Hare-Abian Nights
- Knighty Knight Bugs
- Haunted Hare
- Spaced Out Bunny (Genesis version only)
- Mad as a Mars Hare
- Hare-Way to the Stars
- Elmer Fudd - Wields a rifle.
- Bull and Lion -
- Bull: Runs at the player with horns out.
- Lion: Slashes at player with its claws.
- 4 Thieves -
- Thief 1 - Flies toward the player on a magic carpet.
- Thief 2 - Utilizes a boomerang.
- Thief 3 - Swings a sword.
- Thief 4 - Punches the player.
- Yosemite Sam - Uses a spear.
- Black Knight - Wields a battle axe.
- Dragon - Spits balls of fire from mouth.
- Bat and Ghost -
- Bat: Swoops down at player.
- Ghost: Bites the player.
- Gossamer - Attempts to slap Bugs.
- Witch Hazel - Creates clouds of deadly poison. Will sometimes reboot her health.
- Flying Saucer -
- First Fight - Flies toward player.
- Second Fight - Fires missiles and harpoons from cannon.
- K-9 - Runs at player trying to knock the player over.
- Marvin the Martian - Tosses dynamite sticks at Bugs.