Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bugs Bunny in Double Trouble is a video game developed by Atod AB for the Sega Genesis and Game Gear, released in 1996.
The game stars Bugs Bunny and features pre-rendered 3D graphics (similar to Donkey Kong Country for the Super Nintendo)
- Duck! Rabbit, Duck!
- Bully for Bugs/Roman-Legion Hare
- Hare-Abian Nights
- Knighty Knight Bugs
- Haunted Hare
- Spaced Out Bunny (Genesis version only)
- Mad as a Mars Hare
- Hare-Way to the Stars
- Elmer Fudd - Wields a rifle.
- Bull and Lion -
- Bull: Runs at the player with horns out.
- Lion: Slashes at player with its claws.
- 4 Thieves -
- Thief 1 - Flies toward the player on a magic carpet.
- Thief 2 - Utilizes a boomerang.
- Thief 3 - Swings a sword.
- Thief 4 - Punches the player.
- Yosemite Sam - Uses a spear.
- Black Knight - Wields a battle axe.
- Dragon - Spits balls of fire from mouth.
- Bat and Ghost -
- Bat: Swoops down at player.
- Ghost: Bites the player.
- Gossamer - Attempts to slap Bugs.
- Witch Hazel - Creates clouds of deadly poison. Will sometimes reboot her health.
- Flying Saucer -
- First Fight - Flies toward player.
- Second Fight - Fires missiles and harpoons from cannon.
- K-9 - Runs at player trying to knock the player over.
- Marvin the Martian - Tosses dynamite sticks at Bugs.