Bugs Bunny: All American Hero is a Looney Tunes special produced and directed by Friz Freleng and co-directed by David Detiege, that was released on May 4, 1981.
- "Yankee Doodle Bugs"
- "Bunker Hill Bunny"
- "Southern Fried Rabbit"
- "The Rebel Without Claws"
- "Dumb Patrol"
- "Ballot Box Bunny"
- Mel Blanc as Bugs Bunny, Clyde Rabbit, Yosemite Sam, Porky Pig, Tweety and Sylvester
- "Bugs Bunny: All American Hero"
- Voice Characterizations: Mel Blanc
- Classic Cartoons
- Directed by: Gerry Chiniquy, Friz Freleng
- Stories by: John Dunn, Warren Foster, Friz Freleng, Tedd Pierce
- Music: Milt Franklyn, Bill Lava, Carl Stalling
- Film Editor: Treg Brown
- This picture has made the jurdisction of I.A.T.S.E., affiliated with A.F.L.-C.L.O.
- © Copyright 1981 Warner Bros., Inc., 1950, 1951, 1953, 1954, The Vitaphone Corporation, 1964 Warner Bros. Pictures, Inc. All Rights Reserved
- Layouts by: Bob Givens, Hawley Pratt
- Backgrounds by: Paul Julian, Tom O'Loughlin, Irv Wyner
- Animation by: Ken Champin, Gerry Chiniquy, Arthur Davis, Lee Halpern, Art Leonardi, Bob Matz, Manuel Perez, Virgil Ross
- Bugs Bunny: All American Hero
- Producer/Director: Friz Freleng
- Co-Director: David Detiege
- Story by: John Dunn, David Detiege, Friz Freleng
- Layout: Bob Givens
- Backgrounds: Richard H. Thomas
- Camera: Nick Vasu
- Music: Rob Walsh
- Orchestrations: Don McGinnis
- Music Produced by: Screenmusic West
- Musicians: Ethmer Roten: Flute
- Editor: Jim Champin
- Animation by: Charlie Downs, Bill Exter, Terry Lennon, Jane Nordin, Virgil Ross, Sue Sugita, Allen Wade
- Associate Producer: Jean H. MacCurdy
- Executive Producer: Hal Geer
- Warner Bros. Television - A Warner Communications Company