When a mother goes to work in a factory (see Rosie the Riveter), Porky Pig is hired to baby-sit. He quickly finds out that the baby is a violent-tempered infant. He tries to use a child psychology book to control the baby, to no avail. Eventually, the mother returns and uses the book to discipline the baby — by spanking.
- It is also one of the few cartoons where Porky wears pants.
- It is also the first cartoon to have Porky's face without Daffy on the opening credits although Swooner Crooner may have been the first, since it was reissued, it is now unknown.
- When this cartoon aired on Cartoon Network, Boomerang and TNT, the scene in which Baby Percy impersonates Winston Churchill was cut (though his mother's use of the word "Japs" was not edited). The DVD on some movie, is unknown, but the DVD's USA dubbed version is uncensored. The EU dubbed version airs uncensored.
References to then-current events
Porky finds Butch, called "Percy" by his mother, reading "Exquire Junior", a send-up on Esquire, which was considered quite racy then. The magazine pages shows infant girls (wearing only diapers) in sexualized poses.
After Butch emerges from a pile of pots and pans with a pot on his head, he launches into a Winston Churchill (see "Censorship" above) impression, stating "We will fight until Hitler and his Nazi gangsters suffer disastrous, overwhelming and complete defeat!" While delivering his Churchill speech, Butch gives the V sign with his fingers while holding a cigar in the V sign.
The mother works at "Blockheed", a parody of Lockheed.
When the mother first meets Porky, she asks if he wants her to help defeat the Axis Powers. In the question, she uses the word "Japs", a derogatory term for Japanese people used commonly during World War II. In his response, Porky mentions "Schickelgruber", referring to Adolf Hitler's original surname.
- DVD, __________________ <-- Insert name here, USA dubbed version
- LaserDisc, The Golden Age of Looney Tunes, Volume 2, Side 3, unrestored
- Brother Brat in the Internet Movie Database