Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Animaniacs: a Gigantic Adventure is a video game developed by EAI Interactive and Southpeak Interactive and released on June 15, 1999.
Thaddeus Plotz, after many years of dealing with Yakko, Wakko, and Dot, has decided that they must go and orders Ralph T. Guard to round up the Warner siblings' posters, awards, and old films, and hide them around the studios. While doing that, Plotz ordered all of the Warner Siblings be locked up in a sanitarium. However, typical of the three, they escape and it's up to the player to retrieve all of the hidden goodies.
The gameplay is a side-scrolling video game. The player gets to take control of a different Warner siblings at different levels and environments and they're armed with different weapons.
There are 11 different environments the player will encounter. Each environment involves the use of a different (Yakko Warner, Wakko Warner, or Dot Warner). Some levels have a bonus room, where various goodies must be collected within a limited amount of time.
- Bridge (player takes control of Wakko)
- First Class Dining (Dot) (bonus room: painting)
- Domes (Yakko, Wakko, and Dot) (bonus room: Domes Skyway)
- Kitchen (Wakko)
- Bowels (as in the bowels of a ship) (Dot) (bonus room: Flood Room)
- Engine room (Yakko) (bonus room: Switch Room)
- Ship Side (Dot)
- Iceberg (Yakko) (bonus room: Whack a Fish)
- Frank's Stein (Dot) (bonus room: Dungeon)
- Backstage (Yakko)
- Movie Sets (Wakko)
Yakko: armed with a rubber mallet
Wakko: armed with a baseball bat
Dot: armed with anvils, she's the only character that can hurl projectiles
Enemies and hazards
There are numerous enemies and hazards encountered throughout each level and some enemies are limited to only certain environments.
- Ralph (Dressed in various disguises based on Environment) throws various types of objects at you based on environment (i.e. in a kitchen they throw woks at you)
- Dr. Otto Scratchansniff (Dressed in various disguises based on Environment) throws various types of objects at you based on environment (i.e. in a kitchen they throw woks at you)
- rats (comes in 2 varieties of colors: gray and white) they bite you
- water: will kill the player instantly
- fire: lose lots of health
- falling objects: inflicts lots of damage to player
- miscellaneous items: various things that just inflicts damage
there are five bosses to fight in the game, but the player doesn't actually start enountering them until the last level of Frank's Stein Environment, each boss has its own strengths and weaknesses, it's up the player on how to exploit it
List of Bosses
- Scratch Mad- found in the last level of the Frank's Stein environment. special attack is drinking special potion and transforms and swirls around (based on Jerkyl and Hyde) weakness is being attacked while before/after the effects of the potion wears off
- Mr. Director
- Ralph Space Boss
Items and Goodies
Items and goodies will award points if collected. Most items and goodies are in the form on food and sweets such as ice lollies, plates of spaghetti, pies, burgers and so on. Several items and goodies will award something extra. For example, a slice of cake will award one extra life.
166 MHz processor
Microsoft Windows 95/98
2MB of free disk space
2MB PCI video adapter with DirectX compatible drivers
16-Bit Windows compatible sound card with DirectX compatible drivers
Microsoft compatible mouse
gamepad, joystick, or keyboard
DirectX version 6.0
28.8 modem speed for internet play
- IGN 3.5/10