A Christmas Carol is the 36th episode of The Looney Tunes Show.
|A Christmas Carol|
|Directed by:|| Seth Kearsley |
Spike Brandt and Tony Cervone
|Written by:|| Hugh Davidson |
|Date aired:||December 4, 2012|
|Previous episode:||It's a Handbag|
|Next episode:||We're in Big Truffle|
When the overwhelming heat zaps everyone's enthusiasm for Christmas, Lola decides to stage her own version of A Christmas Carol to renew the city's holiday spirit. Meanwhile, Foghorn Leghorn and Daffy set off for the North Pole to set up a giant fan that will blow cold air down to their sweltering town.
In the episode, it shows snowstorms hitting the Los Angeles area. But in real life, there is no snow climate.
- This episode shares its title with the classic novel by the author Charles Dickens.
- This episode (including the Merrie Melody) contains the most characters in the entire series.
- This is the third episode in which Elmer Fudd is shown to be a news reporter.
- According to Yosemite Sam, the Gophers are indistinguishable.
- This was the first holiday special.
- This was the first episode to be narrated.
- This is the sixth time Bugs is seen crossdressing.
- Although Christmas Rules could be considered a Merrie Melody, it is not. The reason for this is because there is no title card that says "Merrie Melodies," and the song is played directly after the events of the episode, and ties into the story. The town is covered in snow and the characters have regained their Christmas spirit.
- This episode has the highest amount of views of season 2 so far with 2.013 million viewers.