1967 is another year in Looney Tunes history.
- Seven Arts acquires Warner Bros. and the company is renamed Warner Bros.-Seven Arts.
- Warner Bros.-Seven Arts decides to internalize cartoon production once more. Headed by Alex Lovy, Speedy Ghost to Town was its first production from the then-new Warner Bros. Animation.
- The final Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies produced by DePatie-Freleng Enterprises are released. Daffy's Diner was the last Warner Bros. cartoon produced by DePatie-Freleng Enterprises. Quacker Tracker, The Music Mice-Tro and The Spy Swatter were produced by Format Films.
- Daffy's Diner (McKimson/Jan 21)
- Quacker Tracker (Larriva/Apr 29)
- The Music Mice-Tro (Larriva/May 27)
- The Spy Swatter (Larriva/Jun 24)
- Speedy Ghost to Town (Lovy/Jul 29)
- Rodent to Stardom (Lovy/Sep 23)
- Go Away Stowaway (Lovy/Sep 30)
- Cool Cat (Lovy/Oct 14)
- Merlin the Magic Mouse (Lovy/Nov 18)
- Fiesta Fiasco (Lovy/Dec 9)